CHAPTER-23(Promise)

I had my first chemotherapy yesterday. After years I have to go through the same pain. This pain is nothing compared to that of when I delivered Darcy. Man that was some hell of a pain. Yesterday before going for the chemotherapy. Harry held my hand and said,

"No matter how much time I have to wait for you, I will. I will stay with you. Go through everything with you but I will never leave you alone. No, don't even think I will. Darcy has to grow up. We have to get married. You have to get your a*se back. I won't take no for an answer obviously. Not for this one".

"I am not gonna die in there silly! I'll come back. I promise. I promise we'll get married and see Darcy grow up. I promise", I replied.

Back to reality I am starting to loose my hair as a side affect of chemotherapy. Its starting to get pretty bad even though it has just been a day.

*Few days later*

"Harry", I shout. I moved to Harry's place.

"Yes, babes", Harry said.

"I... Uh... Um.. My", I couldn't say a word. I looked at the whole bunch of hair in my hand and then at Harry.

"Oh baby, you'll grow back those hair", Harry said.

"I know but I don't want anyone to see me like this", I replied.

"You look beautiful, babes", Harry said.

"Harry, that's what you think. No one will want to see me", I replied and wrapped my arms around Harry's waist as I was sitting on a chair.

"Who cares what others think? I don't. And you shouldn't", Harry said as he put a hand on my head.

*Few months later*

I am a survivor of cancer. My hair started to come back and they already reach my chin. I am happy. Everything is going fine. Just the way it should've. Life's a lot easier.

___________________________________________

Vote/ Comment

Hope you liked it :)

Love you,

Shuchi xoxo