CHAPTER- 20(Catch me)

Evelyn's P.O.V

'Wear something easy going ' I wonder what that means... Did he have to say that? I mean I could've worn anything. That would've been easy. Now I have to look through all my stuff to see what's perfect... Oh this one is the one. A flowy dress. Yep. That's the one.

***

"Are you ready", Harry asked me.

"Just a minute, Haz", I replied after checking myself one more time in the mirror. I was wearing light makeup and flat ballerinas. My natural curls were straightened.

"I'm here", I said and walked down the stairs to see Harry staring at me.

"You look beautiful as always", Harry says.

"You don't look bad yourself", I replied.

"But it took you ages", Harry said.

"I'm a girl Harry. I've some needs", I replied.

"Okay... Lets go make Darcy sleep first, right", Harry said.

"Yeah, sure", I replied.

***

"Mommy, whele ale you goin", Darcy asked.

"Mommy and Daddy are going to get something for Darcy", I replied.

"A sulplise", Darcy asked.

"Yes, a surprise", Harry confirmed.

"I can't wait", Darcy said.

"But you have to. Now go to sleep", Harry said.

"Who'll tuck me up in bed", Darcy asked.

"Me and mommy", Harry replied. Darcy had a big smile on her face. And I knew why. Harry tucked her up in bed and started to sing.

"Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love we'd be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely made from love

Isn't she pretty

Truly the angel's best

Boy, I'm so happy

We have been heaven blessed

I can't believe what God has done

Through us he's given life to one

But isn't she lovely made from love"

Some where in between Darcy had fell asleep.

"Lets go now", Harry whispered.

***

"Harry, at least tell me where we are going", I said.

"Eve! What's the reason to blind-fold you then", Harry said. More like scolded. And yes, I was blind-folded.

"Okay, okay I'll wait, Angry Young Man", I said.

The car stopped. I heard the door open and close. Then I heard another door open. It was my door. Harry leaned in to open my belt and then held my hand to take me out of the car. Then Harry opened my blind-fold.

The place was... Beautiful.

"Harry", I said and looked at him.

"Yeah", he said and looked at me smiling.

"This is the same place where you proposed me", I replied and kissed him on the cheek.

It was just the same. A beach. A picnic table. Lots of candles and flowers. It was just amazing.

"I love it Harry", I said.

"And I love you",he replied.

"I love you more", I said and kissed him on the lips. It felt good. I felt fireworks. I knew Harry felt the same when he started to smile in the kiss. Then I pulled away.

"What", Harry said disappointed.

"Catch me if you can, Styles", I teased and ran straight to the sea.

"You know I can", Harry said.

"My foot", I shout back hoping he will hear. I had reached the sea by now. Harry was there too.

I looked at him and he had gone to the deeper side.

"Harry, come back", I shout. I can't see him anymore. I shout again, "Harry, please". But I don't get a reply. I start to cry. "Harry", I shout again. No reply. "Please", I said. Then I heard a splash behind. Before I could say anything something held me.

"Aww. You got so scared", it was Harry. I turned.

"You f***ing a**h**e! Don't you ever do that again. You scared me to death", I shout and hit him on his chest while crying.

"I am sorry",he said.

"I love you", I said and kissed him.

_______________________________________

Vote/ Comment

Hope you liked it.

Love,

Shuchi