CHAPTER-22(Without you)

"What", Harry said. I was just too shocked to say anything. But I tried my best to find the words to say.

"How", is all I could say.

"The cancer cells are old. Did you have it before", the doctor asked. I looked at Harry. His face clearly said that he wanted the answer to be no. But I knew better.

"Yes, doctor. I have been cured, they said it won't come back", I said. Harry's face had turned into a gasp.

"Some of the cells would have been there. They grew as you grew. You're already on the second stage", the doctor replied. I was breaking down. At last I was happy. But no. No one wants to see me happy.

"What should we do doctor", Harry asked as he held my hand tightly.

"I'd say we should start with the chemotherapy as soon as possible", doctor replied. "I am free after 3 days. We'll start after 3 days".

"Then that's what we do", Harry said and got up taking my hand. "Thank you", he added and we went.

I looked up at Harry. He was in the same condition as I was. Like he could feel the same pain. As soon as we reached the parking lot I stood in front of Harry and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Everything will be fine. You'll be alright. No one can take you away from me. Not even cancer. I won't let you go. We have to raise Darcy together. We have to grow old together. We have to see Darce get married to the love of her life. Most importantly, WE have to get married", Harry said while rubbing my back.

"What if I loose you Harry? And Darce? I can't live without you. How will Darcy cope? She's too young", I asked.

"I told you nothing will happen to you", Harry said. "Now lets go home", he added.

***

We reached home. Harry was still holding me close to him. We opened the door. To my surprise there were many noises.

"Niall", I said more like questioned

"I called you so many times but you didn't pick up. I was worried so I came here", Niall replied.

"What did the doctor say", El asked. I looked up at Bradley and saw his expression change to more sadness.

"I-its.. Uh.. I", I was cut off by Harry.

"Your stuttering won't help, babes. We have to tell them. She has cancer", Harry said very calmly.

"What", someone said.

"Mum? What are you doing here", Harry asked.

"I wanted to meet you, Evelyn and Darcy", Gemma replied.

"Mommy, are you allight", Darcy asked.

"Yes, baby. I'm alright", I replied. Darcy came running and hugged.

"What are we gonna do", Brad asked.

"First of all we call Uncle Russell and Aunt Margaret", El says.

"Harry, before we start with the chemotherapy I want Darcy to be a Styles. If that's okay with you", I said.

"Of course that's okay with me! In fact I would love it", Harry replied. "What do you wanna eat", Harry asked.

"I don't feel like eating anything", I replied and was about to walk away when Harry stopped me.

"You have to eat something. I can't see you like this. You have to have something", Harry said.

"Pancakes", I sighed.

"I'll make it", Gemma said.

"I'll help you", El said.

"Come sit, Eve. Lets watch a movie", Niall said.

"Oh, oh lets watch Nemo", Darcy said.

"Yeah, I wanna watch, Nemo too", I replied. Harry looked at me like I was weird or something.

"What", I asked.

"Nemo, seriously", Harry asked.

"Darcy watches these movies and she always wants me to sit with her", I replied.

"Okay", Harry said.

***

"Pancakes are ready", Gemma said.

"Lets have pancakes, I am hungry", Niall said.

"Oh, Nialler", I said ruffling his hair.

"I missed your calling me Nialler", he replied and I hugged him.

"Mommy, pancakes", Darcy said.

"Okay lets go", I said and got up to go to the dining table.

***

"You look tired", Niall said.

"Yeah, I am", I replied.

"Mate, I'm going home. If you need any help just call me okay", Niall said and Harry nodded. "Take care, Eve", he added and kissed me on the forehead and left.

"Lets go sleep", Harry said and held me by my shoulders to help me up.

"Nighty night", I said to everyone. "C'mon, Darce", I said.

"I wanna sleep with granny today", Darcy said and went to hug Anne.

"This is the first time she said 'granny' and not 'glanny'. Usually she can't speak 'r'", I said.

"Okay, now lets go", Harry said.

________________________________________

Vote/ Comment

Hope you liked it. <3

Love you,

Shuchi xx