CHAPTER-24(I do)

*4 years later*

I am 24. Wow, time went fast. Darcy is 8 already. I am standing in a room checking my white gown, my bun and my veil. Yes, you guessed it right. I am getting married. My dream come true. And yes with Harry.

***

I walk down the aisle. And see my beautiful going to be husband standing there. I look up to my dad and he smiles.

"You chose the right man, Eve", he said.

I reached the place...

"Do you, Harry Edward Styles take Evelyn Margaret Clark as your lawfully wedded wife", father said.

"I do", Harry replied.

"Do you Evelyn Margaret Clark take Harry Edward Styles as your lawfully wedded husband", father said.

"I do", I replied.

"You may now kiss the bride", he said. Harry pulled me by my waist and kissed me. His kiss was full of passion, love and care. I kissed back with the same feeling.

***

We are married. And have three beautiful kids. Darcy Anne Styles, Ethan Bradley Styles and Dean Edward Styles. We are living a happy life. Darcy is already 15. Ethan and Dean are twins and 6 years old. They fight. A lot. But Dean is much more intelligent. He always stops the fight.

Harry and I are happily living our lives. Raising our three kids. I never got the chance to complete my studies. First there was Darcy and then Dean and Ethan. I don't regret it. I love my kids. I'd give up my whole life for them. I guess this is goodbye then.

In the end everything turns out to be a Happy Ever After.

THE END

_________________________________________

Vote/ Comment

Hope you liked it.

Love,

Shuchi xoxo