CHAPTER-13(Can't forgive)

*Evelyn's P.O.V

"I had one job for you. One job. And you can not handle a kid", I shout at Jaymie.

"You don't understand. She called me her father", Jaymie shout's back. I didn't know what to say. "What", I said, more like whispered.

"Harry asked her if I was her daddy. She looked at me and her answer was 'yes, yes he is'. I was so shocked b-", i cut him of by hugging.

"I am sorry. But i can't forgive him. For four long years i took care of her alone. I needed him. But where was he? Having fun with some other girl. No. I will take of Darcy alone. Harry doesn't want me anymore. Its only my daughter", i said.

"And Richie and I will help you", he said, "Lets go to work now. We are already late", he added.

***

The door bell of Starbucks rang.

"Eve, your up", Ron said, co-worker.

"Okay...... Hello hows your day today", i asked without looking up.

"Eve", someone said. I looked up to see Niall.

"N-Niall", i stuttered.

"How are you? How's everything going on? Oh god i am so happy to see you. Harry missed you. A lot", he said.

"Well i don't miss him and i don't want to meet him. No way is hw coming anywhere near me", i replied.

"Eve, i know what he said to you was wrong but he still loves you", Niall said.

"Well, Jaymie is my boyfriend and i have a baby", i said trying hard not to cry. "And there's a big line behind you so lets sit and talk", i added. "Ron i am taking a break", i shout and walk to seat with Niall where Darcy was sitting.

"Darcy, can you go on some other seat. Mommy needs to talk to Uncle", i said to my daughter.

"Is he dada's friend", she asked. One more word and i am dead.

"No. And no more questions. Go find another seat", i say i little too harsh.

"So, she's your daughter", Niall asked. I almost forgot he was here.

"Yeah. She is indeed", i reply.

"And that, Jaymie guy is her father. The guy who came at the signing", Niall asked.

"Yes, why do you ask", i reply.

"Don't lie to me Eve. He is not her father. She has emerald green eyes. None of you has emerald green eyes", he said.

"What do you mean", i asked too scared to know the answer.

"She's Harry's kid. I know that. El and Brad told me you were pregnant when you left", he said.

"Yes. Yes Jaymie is not her father. So what? You're gonna tell Harry that its his child. Make my daughter go through the same stuff i went through", i asked.

"I never said that. I just wanted to know the truth", Niall said.

"Found a girl already", someone said from behind. Our heads snapped back to be greeted by four boys.

"Eve" they all screamed. Louis, Liam and Zayn hugged me.

"We missed you", they said in chorus.

"Can't. Breathe", i said.

"Sorry", they said and broke the hug. My eyes went to see Harry's. He was happy. For god knows what. Oh yeah, to see me. He came to hug me and i put a hand on his chest and said,

"Don't even think, Styles... Darcy, come", i growl. Harry backed off and saw my daughter. "Say bye to, Uncle Niall", i said to my daughter. "Bye, Mommy, is he dada 's friend", she asked.

"I told you no more questions. But yes he is", i replied. "Jaymie. Take her i have to go take order", i shout. Jaymie came outside and said, "They're here. Did he talk to you".

"No. But he did try to hug me but i pushed him away. For them you're my boyfriend so i kiss you", i said and kissed him. Jaymie went inside and i looked back at the table to see Harry standing full of anger in his eyes. I went to take their order.

They gave their order and i walked away.

***

"I want to talk to you", Harry said and grabbed my hand which made me turn.

"But I don't. Now leave me, its hurting", i spat.

"No i won't. I wanna talk to you that's it", he said and pulled me to a corner.

"What do you want", i growled.

"How could you? 4 years. It took you 4 years to have baby with some random guy and forget about me", he said.

"Yeah i am wh***. I can do that. I f***ed a guy and made a baby. Sl**s do that", i shout.

"Please. I am sorry. I lost my temper. I was outta my mind", he begged.

"But i wasn't. Harry i could've stayed there forever for you to accept my baby. But i would've just wasted my time. You moved on", i said. Shit. I just told him Darcy is his baby. I hope he didn't notice.

"You did too. Even you moved on. You have a baby with some other guy. Don't you think i feel bad about this", Harry said. Well he didn't notice what i just told him. Thank god. Saved.

"Sorry Harry. But i have a baby. I have to raise her. I can't give you another chance" i replied and walked away.

***

"Ew. You kissed me on the lips. A girl kissed me on the lips. Richie", Jaymie said this like the hundredth time.

"Hahaha. Shit i missed all the fun", Richie said laughing his ass off.

"You guys don't understand. He said sorry to me. I don't want him back", i said making them both go silent.

"Hon, you do", Richie said.

"No, no i don't. Its not right. He needs to go. He will leave me. I know it. He just wants me because i am close to him right now. As soon as he will leave i will be dumped. Again", I said.

"Don't think too much. Sleep", Jaymie said.

I went to my room. Darcy was already sleeping like always. I never wanted this for her. I wanted her to live well. But her world is just being like mine. Twisted. Its like Zayn said. 'Enjoy the roller coaster, that's life.' But my roller coaster ride was stuck on that one person from past four years. Harry. The truth is i still love him. A part of me still wanted to be with him. A part of me wanted to raise Darcy with him. But there was a part of me which wanted to fight with Harry. Only one thing came to my mind. The same thing which used to come to my mind before.

Am i crazy for wanting him?

_________________________________

Hope you liked it.

Vote/ comment

Love,

Shuchi. xx