CHAPTER- 9(Baby come back)

*Ay, ay, ay

Good to see you, come on in, let's go

Yeah, let's go

Alright, alright

OK, uh, alright, OK

Alright, OK*

My phone started to ring. I woke up and looked at the clock. 1:30 am. Who's calling me at this time? I took my phone. NIALL. Who else could it be? I picked up the phone.

"Hellooo", i said in my morning voice.

"Hey, Eve, can i come over", Niall asked.

"Yeah sure. When will you reach", I asked.

"Uh... Just open the door", Niall said.

"And why should i do that" i asked.

"Will you just do what I say", Niall replied.

"Okay, okay. Angry Irish man", I said while opening the door. There was standing a wet Niall.

"Niall, why are you so wet", I asked.

"Because its raining outside, Eve", Niall said in an obvious tone.

"C'mon in", I said and Niall walked in. Niall sat on the couch and I sat next to him.

"Niall you're really cool", I said.

"Yeah I know that", he replied really happy of himself.

"I didn't mean it that way. I meant it like you're cold. Shivering cold", I said.

"Oh", was all he said. I came more close to him and rapped my arms around him to give him my warmth.

"Babes, come back t-", Harry came down and stopped as soon as he saw me and Niallvin this position. All of a sudden his sleepy eyes turned dark. Full of hate. Things happened so fast I couldn't function. When I looked I was pushed away from Niall and Harry had punched Niall.

"Harry, what the hell", I shout.

"No one touches my girl. No one", Harry said.

"He's you're best friend for gods sake", I shout again. He stopped.

"Leave me alone Harry. Niall can I go with you", I said.

"Eve", Harry said..

"Don't. Just don't. I need some time. Away from me. Till the time you don't apologize to Niall I am not coming back", I said and walked to Niall's car. They talked for awhile while I was waiting for Niall in his car.

***

"Why are you both fighting", Niall asked.

I burst out crying again. "I don't know, Ni. We're always fighting. I have had enough now. I don't wanna fight with him but I will always fight for him. I just want us to be happy", I reply.

"I am really sorry babes. I really am", my head snapped in the direction of the voice. It was Harry. I went running and jumped on him to hug him.

"Apology accepted. And even I am sorry for over reacting", I replied.

"Lets go home", Harry said. I went back to Niall.

"Niall, thank you", I said and hugged him.

"Any time, Eve", Niall replied.

______________________________________

HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

VOTE/ COMMENT

LOVE,

SHUCHI. xx