Chapter 2 he wants her back

Samantha's POV

Arianna tries to hug me but I shrug her off. I don't want her pity. I hate when people show pity for me. It makes me feel weak and helpless and I'm not.

We're now in my room with my mum watching movies and eating cookie-dough icecream. I still haven't told her and I plan on telling her after the movie.

Right now we're watching paranormal activity 3 and both Arianna and mum are grabbing on to me for dear life while I laugh at them when the doorbell rings.

I open the door with a smile until I see who's at the door. It's Louis Tomlinson, the man who was suppose to be my dad, with a Bouquet of light pink roses, my mum's favorite.

"Um are you here for Eleanor?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"Um yeah. Is she here?" He asks with a hopeful look in his eye.

"Yeah letme get her. Muuuum, it's for you, so get off you lazy scared bum and come and talk to your visitor." I yell so she can hear me.

"Coming" She yells back.

Louis looks at me confused. "Sh-she's your mum?" He asks looking at me closely.

"Yup. I am 16 years old and I am Eleanor's daughter." I say with a smirk. He looks at me sadly.

"Ok who's at the do- oh h-hi l-Lou." She stuttered.

"You had a kid? Who's the dad?" Louis asked curiously.

Mum looked at me nervously as if to say" help me out here."

I sighed. "She doesn't know. She was raped and she didn't want to kill me or put me up for adoption so she broke up with you so that your heart wouldn't be broken." I lied straight through my teeth.

He looked at me and said"your lying" I looked at him confused.

"You crinkle your nose slightly when you lie"he said pointing to my nose.

"We'll mum I tried. You're gonna have to tell him this one." I said as I patted her on the back and turned around to walk away.

"Oh no you don't young lady" mum said pulling me by my arm and spun me around.

"If I'm going down your coming down with me. Come on in Louis and we'll BOTH explain." Mum said sternly, pulling me to the living room and siting me on the couch.