The Concert

"Wait guys there one more video i wanna show. See July 17th 2015 I made a mistake and slept with my best mates girlfriend and got her pregnant. And instead of telling anyone she broke up with my best mate and left for 16 years. Now my baby finally grew up a bit more she showed me how grown and how irresponsible I was as a person and how strong she was without me. I made thos video to show how much I love her and how sorry I am that I wasnt there. Samantha ths is for you" Dad said smiling as he pressed a button on his remote.

  But what played is not what I expected

  Instead of a sweet video a really badly recorded one played.

  It looked like a computar had filmed it and it showed dad and louis walk through the door and louis put dad down on the bed.

" Lou Im sorry for sleeping with your girl but its not my fault she's a slut. She was all over me that whole night and never stopped to think about you. That baby is probably the same. Shit she probably not even mine, probably some other guy's that she was sleeping with. She thought she was sooo tough when she beat up that guy when reality is that she probably fucked him before the show so that he'd go easy on her." Liam paused to laugh, Louis red with anger.

  "Im te- but Liam didnt get to finish because Louis punched him in the jaw causing a sickening crack to sound across the stadium and Liam to fall toward the camera and cause it to stop.

I was shocked. This cant be real. it has to be fake. Liam wouldn't, he wouldn't say that about me. He loves me or at least i though he did.

  'Serves you right' My conscious mocked me reminding me on how wrong I had been by letting my guard down so quickly.

  My fists clenched as Liam looked at the screen obviously confused and panicked as he snapped out of his trance, frantically searched the crowd with his eyes looking for me.

  I saw the boys looking at me but it was Louis who ran off stage, his face determined and his guards following him shortly after toward me but before he could get to me I ran out of there, for the first time in years tears started to flood my eyes.  I cant believe he did this to me.

   I don't know where I'm going and i don't care but one things for sure, I'll never forgive him for this