Chapter 8 im sorry ok

Samantha's POV

I changed back into my regular clothes and took my mask off, stuffing my boxing stuff into my duffel bag.

"Ya did good kid. Here" Jonnah said passing me £1000 pounds.

"Na Jonnah I can't take this. Keep it" I said passing it back to him.

"Sam take it. You earned it and I know you don't wanna stay where you're living so here" Jonnah said passing me £6000 more pounds.

"Thanks Jonnah." I said smiling. I gave Jonnah a hug and said "thank you for everything"

"Don't come back here Sam. You're better then this place. Go follow your dreams and become a singer. Next time I see you it better be in a concert."Jonnah said.

My eyes teared up abit before I said" no next time you see me it'll be when I'm getting you a house."

I hugged Jonnah one last time before walking out of the boxing ring.

I wiped my eyes and got into my car. But before I could start the engine some dude banged on my car window.

"What the fuck?"I asked putting down my window. When I saw who is was I rolled my eyes.

He got into the passenger side seat and looked at me curiously. "Why'd you dye your hair? It was brown before right?" He asked.

"Get the hell out of my car you arsehole" I spat glaring at him. "Samantha answer the goddamn question" he growled sounding really pissed.

"Looks like you are my dad after all. You've got my temper and to answer your stupid fucking question, Yeah it was. But I dyed it so you wouldn't be able to see how much I look like my mum."I spat starting the car.

" Now that I look at you closely, you look alot like her." He replied smiling at me. "Don't smile at me you arsehole." I said looking straight ahead.

"Yeah I get that alot" I replied shrugging my shoulders. Even though I don't want him in my life, the little girl inside of me wants to hug him and never let him go.

"Then do it" he said once I parked in front of his house, opening his arms.

I blushed bright red. Shit I said that aloud? He smiled at me. stupid excuse for a father.

I opened the door, slamming it behind me, I yanked him out of the car, and pulled him into a bone crushing hug.

I don't forgive him but I have to know what it's like. To have your father hold you in his arms and love you.

He put his arms around me and kissed my head, crying into my hair. "I'm sorry ok? I'm sorry I wasn't there through out your life," Liam apologized.

I let him hug me for 5 more minutes, memorizing the feeling before I pulled away and said" I don't forgive you."

I got in the driver's seat and drove away, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. Damn you dad, why the hell after all of the pain you put me through do I still love you?!?