Idea #22

REQUESTED BY: @CanAxe

Description/Summery/Idea: A girl sneaks out of her house one night to go to a party, and when she sneaks back into her room via window, a man is exiting and several others are kidnapping her parents and her older brother. Her phone is dead, and she wouldn't call the police anyway. She knows this has something to do with the sneaking around and secrets her family has participated in. It's up to her to get to the bottom of this, save her family and discover who they really are.

Genre: Action/Mystery

Possible Titles: Hush, Hush, Shadow Game, Little Sister

Why?: Hush, Hush - family keeps the entire thing quiet (hush, hush), she can't contact the police because she knows it's bigger than them so she keeps quiet (hush, hush)
Shadow Game - it's like the family she knew were just shadows of the real them, finding them is like trying to catch a shadow, the people who took her family are very good at this "shadow game"
Little Sister - she's the little sister, she wasn't included in all of it because she wasn't "ready", it's the little sister who saves the day

(A/N: The titles are kinda crap, so sorry...)

Characters:
Name - Kelley Miles
Age - 15
Gender - Female
Special Abilities - Undetermined
Appearance - wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, average height
Personality - persistent, rebellious, determined, snide, sometimes rude, witty

Name - Brendan Miles
Age - 19
Gender - Male
Special Abilities - hand-to-hand, stealth, psychological tricks, genius IQ
Appearance - tall, buff, brown hair, blue eyes, crooked nose (has been broken)
Personality - serious, stoic, concentrated, obedient

Other characters also include the parents, the kidnappers and anyone else you'd like to add.

Cover: At the top of the first page or to the side!

Additional: Before the whole abduction scene, Kelley has noticed her family talking in hushed voices, keeping secrets from her, hiding things, and her parents would go on "business trips" for weeks at a time. She should sneak in just as the kidnappers are leaving. And Kelley could sneak into places, stalk/track, follow a trail, fight, etcetera to find them. Kelley also isn't supposed to be nice. Think of her as just another rude teenager.

And BTW, if you didn't figure it out, her parents and brother are SPIES!
And they are wrapped up in a major conspiracy, and somehow their cover was blown. But the kidnappers don't know about Kelley!