Hollini - "Honey, our son is a baby, not a paperweight."

Open books and pieces of paper were thrown about the living room as a man, with sharp blue hair and cheekbones to die for dressed in grey jogging pants and a black hoodie, around 28 years old paced about the room several slim folders in hand, looking from one to the next in slight confusion and uncertainty. The room was quiet and fairly dark as no lights were on but the curtains had been open constantly throughout the day; several mugs were covering the places that paper wasn't, on the floor and coffee table.

A loud yet gentle cry echoed throughout the halls and to the living room where the tall man stopped pacing and sighed. As the crying continued he placed the papers in his hands onto the sofa and was about to leave the room when silence overcame the place once again, "don't worry mammy's here" a familiar soft voice spoke faintly and reassuringly. The blue haired man smiled at the sound of his wife's voice, talking to their four month old child, and he picked up the pieces of paper once again before making his way to the computer on the desk in the far corner.

It wasn't two minutes before the crying picked up again but this time got increasingly louder, he realised it was getting closer. There in the doorway of the living room stood his wife, Lini, her matching blue hair drying naturally and dressed in blue joggers and a black batman t-shirt with their four month old, Aiden, in his sky blue sleepwear held in her arms. "Nice to see you're helping me" Lini scolded sarcastically, making her way behind Aaron to see what he was up to and realising it was the same as he'd been doing all day.

"You need to take a break" Lini spoke, taking her husband's hand into her free one and pulled him up from his seat only to direct him toward the man shaped gap in the sofa. After she was satisfied that he was seated she cleared a space for herself, simply sliding papers onto the floor. Lini let out a soft yet frustrated sigh as she realised she didn't have enough hands and gently placed down their beautiful baby boy next to her husband while she retrieved the laptop.

Aaron looked down at the tiny baby in blue who was staring right back up at him with wide eyes; resting a hand atop his son's chest he spoke to his wife "honey, our son is a baby, not a paperweight." Lini smiled gently, waving away his comment away when she realised she had in fact placed their child upon an open book and returning to sit on the opposite end of the sofa. With a roll of his eyes in return Aaron picked up Aiden, carefully laying him against his chest, cradeling him closely.

Not long after, both Aaron and the young Aiden had fallen asleep, Lini occasionally watching over them not wanting to disrupt them from their sleep as they looked so peacefully. She set aside all the paperwork in an orderly fashion before attempting to pry their four month old out of his father's hands but ended up having to wake Aaron, sending him straight to bed and setting their child to bed as well.