Chapter 7

Mark was coming home today. He would be back in less than an hour! Then, according to the texts he sent you last night, he was going to take you out for dinner! Just the two of you, alone.

You ran around the house, trying to find something nice to wear on your date. I should wear my pink dress! You thought. You ran into your room and searched your closet for the dress. You found it and paired it with some nice beige heels. (Picture up top)

You did your makeup and by the time you were done getting ready, you heard a knock at the door.

You looked through the peep hole to see Mark in a suit! You opened the door to let him in. As soon as he walked in he pulled you close to him and kissed you!

But this time, you didn't like it.

Usually you did, but after kissing Bryce, you thought about if you truly did have feelings for Bryce, and that night might not have been a mistake at all.

Mark noticed that you weren't happy, which made him sad. You assured him that everything was alright, even though you knew it wasn't.

You and Mark left the house and went to a restaurant. You ate and chatted about little things, but for some reason, you couldn't stop thinking about Bryce. What if I don't love Mark anymore? What if I love Bryce!? You thought.

"Babe, are you okay?" Mark asked.

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine, I, uh, just have to go to the, uh...bathroom, yeah." You said.

You quickly walked into the bathroom with your phone and texted your best friend, Loren. (Yes, Loren Gray Beech is your best friend)

You: Loren, I have a problem.

Loren: What's wrong, y/n?

You: I'm on a date with Mark, but I can't stop thinking about Bryce! What if I don't love Mark any more? What if I love Bryce!?

Loren: y/n, calm down! Listen to what your heart tells you, that's all I'm going to say.

You: Thank you so much Loren! I'll talk to you later💜

Loren: Okay, bye y/n💕

You went back to your table. Mark was waiting there patiently for you to come back. As soon as he saw you, he smiled. You sat down.

"Mark, I have to tell you something." You said.

"I'm sorry, but I can't stop thinking about Bryce and I texted Loren to ask her what I should do and she told me to listen to my heart. " You took a deep breath, "and my hearts telling me to choose..."

-

Haha! I left you guys on a cliffhanger there! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter of Mark My Words! Stay tuned for the next chapter! And a special thanks to Mark for reading some of this story on his YouNow broadcast! Woohoo! Love you guys and bye!💕