Chapter 8

"And my hearts telling me to choose...you! I love you Mark!"

You jumped out of your seat and kissed Mark. This time, it was a nice, sweet, passionate kiss. You were happy, and Mark was to.

You ate dinner and went back to his house after. This time, you didn't make a tent. Instead, you made out in his bed (nothing else, you dirty dogs!), and then watched a Disney movie. You fell asleep in his arms again. You knew you were in love all over again, and didn't think about Bryce anymore.

Dream

Unknown: you made a mistake! He's going to break your heart!

You: what, no! He wouldn't! He loves me!

Unknown: the future does not hold a good relationship with you and Mark! He's going to leave you after a long time of you falling madly in love with him, for good!
You: your lying! Mark would never do that to me! Stop it!

Unknown: you'll see, just wait...

You woke up sweating. You checked the time and saw that it was 3:00 in the morning. What was that dream? You thought. Mark heard you jump up and woke up.

"What's wrong, babe?" He asked.

"Nothing, i-it was just a nightmare. I'm fine." You assured him, but you knew you were not fine, you were worried, scared in fact. You wondered if the dream was telling the truth or not. You laid back down and cuddled up close to Mark. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead.

"It's alright, beautiful, I got you." He said, and with that, you fell asleep on his chest.

-

Shorter chapter, but I'm sorry if you guys wanted to choose Bryce. But I think choosing Mark will make a better story. Stay tuned for chapter 9! Love you guys and bye!💕