Chapter 2: There's Something I Need To Tell You

"Sweetie you look really scared, are you sure you're alright?" Pattie asked in worried tone.

"No i'm fine really, I just really don't feel well." I lie again, hoping she won't notice.

"Mom? Where's Chloe? I've been looking everywhere!" I hear Justin in the living room.

'Oh god please don't tell him!' I was begging in my head scared. 

"Oh she's right here dear! But wouldn't you know that? She was just in you're room before." Pattie asked somewhat confused.

"Oh...well I was sleeping and then when I woke up she was gone." Justin answered acting innocent. Then he turned to me.

"Come on babe lets go back to my room."

Why?! Why?! WHY?! No! I know what's gonna happen and I don't have to deal with this anymore. I'm going to tell her what's been happening to me.

"Okay you go I'll catch up with you but I need to talk to your Mom about something very important and it can't wait." I answered trying not to start quivering.

"Why? What is it? I need to know too, i'm your boyfriend." He said this with his eyes burning into mine. He knew exactly what I was about to tell her.

"Its a girl thing Justin. You wouldn't understand." I answered quickly.

WAY too quickly.

"I can try to understand!" Justin argued back.

"Justin! Don't yell at her like that! You know i've taught you better than this!" Pattie intervened.

Justin threw his hands up in the air like he was surrendering and said "Sorry I shouldn't have done that. I'll go back to my room." He walked out of the door and I waited till I knew it was safe to talk.. 

"Pattie there's somethng I need to tell you." I said hesitantly.