Chapter 14: Oh So We Finally Meet

Chloe's POV

So today's the day we leave England and go back home. I'm never gonna forget this place. This is the place that my life started changing for the good........well atleast I think so........

"Are you ready babe?" Justin asked kissing my cheek.

"Yup! Lets go!" I answered.

We got inside of the limo and I saw Justin staring at something. It was my arm.....wait! HOLY SHIT! I forgot to put makeup over my cuts! I decided to act like I was oblivious to his staring.

"Um.....Chloe? What are those?" He asked worridly pointing at my arms. Well I guess tht didn't work -_-

"I uh.......um........well see I was picking roses from a rose bush so you know I got a lot of cuts." I lied hoping he would believe that.

"Then why are they in straight lines, one under the other?" He questioned. DAMN thats a tuff one! How am I gonna come up with this one? Oh I got it! 

"Well see my arm went deep inside the bush and i turned my am and well you know thats why." I answered. PLEASE STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS! I'M RUNNING OUT OF LIES!

Justin's POV

I know she's lying I can tell by the way she answers the questions. Why can't she just tell me? I hope I didn't cause this. I've gotta get the truth out of her.

"So why do some look new and some old?" I challenged.

"Because I love roses and the ones in the middle are awesome." She answered quickly. Oh my god. Ugh she hs so many excuses! But I will find out!

"Okay" I answered. If she thinks this conversation is over then she needs to think again.

The whole car ride was silent and we got into the private jet and flew off.

*skip the plane ride and car ride home*

I walked up into my room and lied down when I heard the door bell ring.\

"I'll get it!" I heard Chloe say downstairs.

Chloe's POV

I opened the door and you'll never guess who I saw..........ANGELA!

"Umm who the fuck are you?!" Angela said rudely.

"I'm Justin's girlfriend Chloe." I answered mocking her tone.

"Oh really? So you're the reason Justin dumped me! I have no idea why he'd dump a girl like me for a slutty tramp like you!" She yelled. Oh how that pissed me off!

"Excuse me? But the last time I checked I wasn't the one sending nudes to guys!" I yelled bac and oh boy she turned soooooooo red!

Justin came downstairs wide eyed when he saw Angela.

"What the hell are you doing here Angela?!" He asked slightly annoyed.

"Justy! she pushed me and ran to him. "I'm so so so so sorry Justy I was just super mad! I had no sense of what I was doing! Please come back to me!" She begged. Ew this girl made me sick.

"Get the fuck out of my house Angela! I'm very happy with the girl I have!" He screamed pushing her off him.

"What girl? You mean the ugly mutt over there?" She said making a disgusted face at me. And I made one right back at her!

"You bitch! You can talk all the shit you want about me but you cross the line when you talk about the girl I love!" He yelled getting even more pissed. If that was even possible!

"You know what?! You'll pay for this Chloe!" She yelled at me. "And Justy oh Justy! You'll be crawlling to me soon." She added turning to him.

"No! NEVER!" He answered harshly.

She quickly gave him a sneaky kiss before he could even push her off. Then she glared at me and walked out of the house slamming the door behind her. THAT WHORE!