Chapter 9: Angela

Chloe's POV:

These past few days i've been feeling so.....so.....UGH in love is way too little for what i'm feeling right now! Its like every time I look into Justin's eyes I fall in love even more! I got lost in my train of thought when Justin walked in my hospital room.

"Good news baby you're getting out of of this hell hole today!" Justin said halfway screaming with joy.

"Oh god FINALLY!" I said screaming to the top of my lungs.

He just laughed and sat next to me on the bed. I leaned in intending for a small peck but he decided to deepen the kiss. He licked my lip for entrance and I gladly opened my mouth a little for him. As our tongues were fighting for dominance we heard footsteps walking inside the room.

"Sorry to interrupt you two but the papers are filled out so you can leave now." The doctor said awkwardly.

"Okay we're going." Justin said frustrated at the doctor. I just giggled.

We walked out of the hospital and got into the car. I hope I never have to go there again!

*skip the car ride*

We finally entered the hotel room. The room was still trashed from the fight. I really don't want to remember that. All that matters is that things are getting better. I think Justin noticed me inspecting the house because he came and embraced me from behind.

"Baby I promise I'll never do this again. You never have to worry about me hurting you anymore." Justin wispered in my ear which made me smile because it warmed me inside. All of a sudden Justin's phone rang. His eyes widened when he saw the caller ID. Who could that be?

"Give me a moment Chloe I have to take this." Justin said.

"Okay i'll just lie down." I said while he walked out.

Justin's POV

"Hey baby! I miss you! And Alex keeps asking for you! He says he misses daddy so much!" Angela said with an almost pouty voice.

"I know baby I miss you guys too!" I said with the most believable sad voice I could use.

"Justin. I've been thinking. Can't we just get married? I mean I already gave birth to your son. And we are in love so all that's missing is it to be official." she asked. Here we go again.

"Angela baby when the time is right we can get married. But right now i'm traveling all around the world and I just don't have that much time in the day." I said hoping not to argue with her.

"Justin you always say when the time is right! When will that be asshole?!" She yelled into the phone almost bursting my eardrums.

"Soon! But baby I have to go. Scooter is calling me." I lied.

"Okay Justin I love you." She said with a low disappointed voice.

"I love you too Angela." I said trying to sound as sincere as possible.

What did I get myself into?! I can't keep cheating on Chloe anymore! I love her too much!

I walked inside of the room only to find Chloe sleeping. She looks like an angel sleeping . I can't keep lying to her. She's way too important to me.

A.N.

I did say soon didn't I ;) I hope you like this chapter. Can you believe Justin has a son from another girl?! How could he do that to Chloe?! More shockers to come.