Chapter 15: Revenge

Angela's POV:

So Justin thinks this is over huh! Hahahaha yeah right! Okay okay yes I lied I'm still with my boyfriend Ryan but I only told Justin that to get him back. I don't really want Justin. I want his money and fame and that Chloe character is getting in my way of that. But I know how to get rid of her.

I dialed my baby Ryan's number. He answered after one ring.

"Hey babe!" He instantly said happy. 

"Hey Ryan! Ummm babe I need you to do me a favor."

"Sure Angie anything for you."

"I need you to help me get rid of this one girl so here's the plan."

Chloe's POV 

Justin was hanging with his friends so I was alone (-_-)  . Maybe I should go to the meadow I used to go to when I was little. I walked out the house and started walking there. When I finally reached there I saw it and it was just so beautiful. I didn't even notice how beautiful it was back then because I only used to go when I was sad. I  stayed there for hours just thinking about whats been happening with all the Angela drama and all that bull. Then I decided to walk back home.

While I was walking I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry I'm super clumsy!" I said apologetic.

"Hey no blood no foul." He said chuckling.

 "Haha yeah I guess so."

"Hey aren't you Justin Bieber's girlfriend Chloe?" He asked 

"Yes, yeah I am" I replied. I looked at him and oh my god. When I say he looks perfect I mean not one single flaw at all! 

"Wow in pictures with you and him you look gorgeous but I didn't know you looked sexier i person." He said winking. Was he flirting with me? No way he can't be!

"Haha yeah um thank you!" I smiled while half blushing.

"That Bieber kid is one lucky guy." he continued.

"Well he isn't that lucky i mean. I'm ugly." I told him while looking down.

"Hey. You're beautiful." He said pulling my chin up with his finger. I looked him in his gorgeous eyes. 

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRL?!" I heard Justin yell. HOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT I'M IN SOOOOOOOO MUCH TROUBLE!

"Hey. oh i'm sorry I was just talking to your beautiful girlfriend." He said with a sneaky yet cunning look on his face.

"Yeah she's mine. ALL MINE!" Justin replied yanking me onto him.

"Yeah  well I better be going." He said

"Wait!" I stopped him. Justin looked annoyed. "Um I didn't get your name."

He smiled. "Its Ryan. Here's my number so we can stay in touch."

He gets a pen out of his pocket. "Let me write it on your arm." 

"Okay." I hand him my arm. 

"OH MY GOD WHAT ARE THOSE?!" Fuck. Not again.

"Ummmmmmmm here's my other arm." I give him my other arm and wrote his number on it.

 "We'll talk about THAT later but I gotta go bye!" Ryan smiled and walked away.

"Ugh I hate his guts!" Justin stated.

"Why? What did he do?" I asked.

"He used be like a bro to me remember? We all used to hang together. You, me, Chaz, Christian, and Ryan." He reminded me.

"Ooooooooooooooooooh I knew he looked fammiliar! But what does that have to do with anything?" I asked.

"He used to turn my girlfriends against me and steal them." He replied with a sad tone.

"Baby I won't be one of them okay?" I assured him while wrapping my arms around him.

"I hope." He said as he kissed me and led me to the car.

I can't tell him how Ryan flirted with me. He'd be pissed. This is going to be a loooooooong break.