Chapter 7: Please Forgive Me

Justin's Pov:

"Well it seems that Ms. Wilconson has major injuries to the head, which makes it peculiar that she's improving in health because she should have died three hours ago. But if I may ask, what happened to her?" The doctor asked. Everyone's eyes turned to me. God kill me now.

"Well...um....she got into a fight with this girl who thought she was annoying...and so she started banging Chloe's head everywhere and...and got this pole and started beating her with it and then got a beer bottle and wacked it across her head. And I couldn't help her out because these guys were holding me back." Everyone was glaring at me for lying. Well what could I do? I'm not going to tell him what really happened.

"I'm very sorry she had to go through that. Well on the bright side she has woken up from her medical coma and if any of you want to go talk to her you guys are allowed to go inside and keep her company." After that everyone shot up, out of chairs and followed the doctor to her room.

When we got there my heart sank. She looked so beat up and fragile. I'm such a monster! How could I do this to her?! I'm so stupid for doing this. Why did I have to wait until it came too this. Why did it take this long for me to realize what an idiot I am?

We all surrounded her.

"How are you feeling Chloe?" My mom asked stroking her hair.

"Good...well not so good...it hurts when I move."Chloe said, her voice sounding weak.

Even though she's been almost beaten to death, she still has her way of staying beautiful.

"Then take it easy. Don't move for anything we'll take care of it." My mom replied.

"Um guys? Can I have a minute with her alone?" I managed to ask.

Everyone hesitated to leave but they all left eventually. Once the room was clear I braved up and walked over to her. She tensed up and looked at me scared. What had I done.

"Hi. Um...how are you." She said.

"Good. But can we cut the polite crap, I know you're mad, I mean look at you! I'm such an idiot. But please...please just forgive me."

"I can't you almost killed me!" She slightly yelled wincing because it hurt when she yelled.

"I know I deserve it but please forgive me. I'll change for you I promise! And I love you. I know you think I don't mean it but I do. I made a horrible decision and I feel horrible about it. Can you at least think about it?"

There was a moment of silence.

"Fine, but can you do me a favor and just hold me?" She asked.

I smiled and went over on the bed and held her in my arms.

I'm going to make things right with her. It's my duty.