Chapter 10: Well Who's This?!

Chloe's POV

Is just me or is it very weird that Justin always has to step out to answer his phone calls? I don't have a good feeling about this....I decided to start watching My Wife And Kids. Okay I know its old but this show is so damn hillarious.

"Baby i'm just going to take a quick shower. " Justin said while I was laughing as hard as possible.

"O-o-o-okay baby" I said between laughs.

He just chuckled and went into the bathroom. I heard the water turn on and looked over to Justin's phone on his side of the bed.

'Do it then you'll see what he's acting weird about'

'No I can't I have to trust him'

'Just stop being a pussy and fucking read his messages'

I sighed and picked up his phone and unlocked it.

I started looking at names until I saw this name 'My baby Angela' Ummmmmm What?!

I scrolled through their messages only to find nude selfies and dirty talking. My heart broke. I  tried so hard not to cry.

'I'm not gonna cry, i'm not gonna cry, no. I'm not gonna do it.'

It was too late tears started streaming. Then I saw this text that really stood out  to me. It said,

"Hey baby here's our son's birthday pictures!

He has a son?! Okay it's one thing to cheat on me but to have a child with her?! I can't read anymore of this! I heard the shower turn off and in a few moments he was out shirtless with a towel wrapped around his waist.

He saw me crying and ran over to me.

"Baby what's wrong? Stop crying!" Justin said worriedly.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING SAY STOP CRYING WHEN YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME AND YOU HAVE A KID JUSTIN! A DAMN KID!"

He stood there shocked for a moment. Then he said in a low voice. 

"How'd you find that out?"

"That doesn't matter! I'm leaving!" I yelled.

I started picking up my stuff and putting it in my suicase and he pulled me away.

"You're not leaving." He said trying to stay calm.

"YES I AM!" I screamed tugging at my arm unsuccessfully.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my face.

He had just slapped me.