Chapter 13: I Didn't Even Love You

Angela's POV ( Didn't expect that did you ;) )

My Justy didn't call me in a week :( What the hell? Maybe I should call him.

After three rings he answered.

"JUSTY! I MISSED YOU! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" I chanted happily.

"Ummm.....yeah....uhhhh.......Angela? There's something I need to talk to you about..." He said nervously. 

"What's wrong Juju? I asked worried.

"Please stop calling me that. Its annoying." He said. 

"What the actual fuck?! You love it when I call you juju!" I screamed!

"Woah calm your tits bitch!" He yelled back..

"What the hell Justin?! Why are you acting this way with me?! Baby you never talk to me like that!" I said partially worried and mad.

"Don't baby me Angela! I don't want your slutty ass anymore! Why don't you go fuck your dad and leave me the fuck alone!" Justin's words didn't even hurt. I know I fuck around and i'm proud of it. Hell yeah!

"You know what Justin? I don't give two shits anymore! I didn't even love you! All i really wanted from you is money and now that I have it. Well haha I don't need you anymore. I got what I wanted! And just so you know. I've cheated on you and David is gonna be a better daddy than you'll ever be! Bye you manwhore!" I scrreamed while hanging up the phone. I felt proud of myself.