Chapter 20: Taste Of Your Own Medicine

Justin's POV

"Angela........" I said with no emotion whatsoever.

"Hey Justy I heard about what happened to you and Chloe and I wanted to let you know that if you need anything my arms are always open." She explained.

"Listen you slut." I started but stopped myself. Wait. She cheated on me! Why shouldn't I show HER how it damn feels? You know what? Fuck this shit she'll have to deal with it.

"Okay forget that slut part. I do feel bad. Can we please go to your place?" I asked.

"Its okay baby and why mines?" She questioned.

"Because I can't stand one more minute in here. It reminds me too much of what she did." I pouted.

"Awww come on Justy lets go then." she replied with care.

I just smiled and closed the house door and went into her car.

*skip the car ride*

I walked into her house and turned to her closing the door while biting my lip. 

"So lets-" I interrupted her by crashing my lips onto her which soon led to a make out session. She rubbed herself onto my member which was hard at this point. We continued making out heatedly and she pulled off my shirt. With that, I smiled knowing what was about to happen next as I carried her upstairs not breaking the kiss.

Chloe's POV

"JUSTIN!" I shouted downstairs with no answer.

"Opening the door doesn't take THAT long." I mumbled to myself.

I walked downstairs and looked all over the house to find no sign of Justin anywhere. Maybe he just went somewhere with someone.

*1:30 am*

I wake up to get a snack to see that he's STILL not there. What the hell is going on?! I grabbed my phone to text him.

*text message*

To Justin: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!

I swear if he got drunk this time things aren't gonna be pretty!