Chapter 17: The Video

Justin's POV

I woke up to a text message from Ryan. I wonder what this is about.......

*text message*

R: Aye man

J: What do you want?

R: I have information you may need

J: Ry what the fuck are you talking about?

R: open this video -link to video-

I didn't answer I just opened the link and I was so furious! I FUCKING KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN! I'M GONNA BEAT CHLOE'S ASS WHEN I GET HOME! THAT SLUT!

Chloe's POV

I put on my clothes and left the room and saw Ryan downstairs.

"Hey babe" He smirked at me.

"Um hi can you drop me home because Justin's gonna kill me." I ask with some fright because i was worried what was waiting for me at home.

"Can't you just stay here a little while?" He pouted making the most adorable puppy dog face.

"Fine I can stay for a little while." I say and lay on his chest while we watch The Purge.

I felt kind of safe with him but not as much as Justin but once I get home I probably won't be feeling THAT safe with Justin.

Ryan's POV

I know i'm only supposed to be trying to mess up Chloe's heart by leaving her but I felt something with her I just don't know what. I don't care what Angela says. I think I love Chloe and I intend to get her one way or another. I just have to get rid of Justin. Yeah. Thats it.