Chapter 16: The Party

Chloe's POV

Argh I'm bored! So i decided to watch PLL (Pretty Little Liars) and can I tell you, Lucy Hale looks exactly like me. In the middle of watching tv my phone vibrated.

*Text message from Ryan*

R: Hey babe! I was wondering if you'd wanna go with me to this party later?

C: Ummmmm I don't think Justin would like that

R: Come on!  The host throws the best parties! And jb isn't ur dad

C: Well idk maybe he is! For all ik u could b my dad!

R: well maybe i am....

C: :O Ryan is there something ur not telling me? WHO'S MY REAL DADDY?!

R: I'll tell u when ur old enough ;)

C: hmmmmmmmm i'll be watching u 

R: I'm just glad u don't know where i live

C: or do i??????????? ;)

R : hahahaha o.O

C: So anyways i'll try  and come over to the party

R: k i'll pick u up at what time?

C: 8PM don't go waking me up at 8 am got it?

R: -____________- whatever and i'll see u then

 * End of text message*

Yes!!!!!!! A party will totally beat the shit out of my boredum! Fuck! its 7:30 pm! I gotta get ready! I went to my closet and looked through the dresses side.

No. no. no. no. PERFECT! I got the dress on and did my hair and makeup.

(Picture of how she looked on the side.)

I looked at myself in the mirror.  

"Damn Chloe you look amazing!" I said to myself. Sometimes, I can be maybe a tiny bit conceded. After 30 minutes I hear a car honk. I look out the window to see Ryan. I smile and walk downstairs hoping to not get noticed by Justin. Luckily he's passed out on the couch. I sneak out the door quietly and locked the door. I walk towards a dazed Ryan.

"Woah Chloe you look amazing!" He said still in astonishment.

"You don't look bad yourself Butler" I answered trying not to look as if I'm blushing.

He led me to the car and opened my side.

"Why thank you my great sir!" I said with a British accent

"All in a day's work my good lady!" He replied with a British accent making me giggle.

He hopped in the car and drove off.

*skip the car ride*

When we arrived, I got out and waited for Ryan to get out. We approached the door and you can hear Miley Cyrus's We Can't Stop just blasting. We got inside and there were people grinding on eachother, people passed out, annd others going into a room to have sex. We danced for a while then we headed to the beer section. 

"Hey babe let's see who can drink the most!" He yelled over the music.

"You're on!" I answered taking a whole bottle.

We kept going till /i was about 4% sober. He looked way more sober than I did! But how?

"Let's go somewhere more private." He suggested.

I ust nodded as he led me to an empty room.

"W-W-Why are we he-" 

He cut me off by pinning me on the wall and kissing me roughly. Being the drunk fool I am, I kissed back harder.

He stopped annoyingly and said "Lets record this for fun"

"mmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I desperately tried to say.

 He put his phone on the nightstand where it could film us and we just started going at it. 

*Skip to the morning dirty pervs ;)*

I woke up with a massive headache. I felt a cool breeze on my body. I look down to see why and....I'M FUCKING NAKED! I turn on the screen of my phone and look to see 59 messages from Justin. I'm in some deep shit right now.