Chances Ch. 12

Chapter 12

With both of us topless, things were getting heated. He unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, sliding them off with ease as he did the same with his boxer briefs. I reached out to stroke his chest, but he pulled my hand back. "I wanna touch you." I complained.

"That's my job." He replied, ripping a condom open with his teeth and rolling it over his length. After that, he squirted a lubricant over it and stroked it up and down. "This will help a lot since it's your first time." He stated. He pushed my legs apart gently and started stroking my small opening, then up to my clit. I let out small moans until he slid one of his fingers inside me. I continued moaning as my hips joined in the motion. He took out his finger and inched toward me with his erection. Within seconds, he slowly pushed it inside me. "Ah!" I cried out as he slowly pushed it in and out, in and out. The pain was agonizing at first, but becoming somewhat bearable. I didn't feel any pleasure until he just slightly sped up, our hips becoming more rythmic and pleasure roaring around us. He groaned louder, speeding up more, letting go and filling me with unfamiliar warmth. I came apart around him, crying out his name and holding him close to me. He threw off his condom and lay down next to me, nuzzling his head into my chest. "You're so perfect, Julian." I said through staggered breathing. "Don't ever leave me, Emma." He said, giving me a passionate kiss and holding me tight, until we drifted off into the night. I woke up naked and content next to my Julian. I'm so proud I can say that. The clock read 10:47 A.M. Dang, we slept in. "Good morning baby." Said Julian.

"Morning Jules." I said whilst giving his chubby cheek a kiss. He laughed and started tickling me. "No, Julian not now!" I said, he ignored me and tickled harder, climbing on top of me and tickling me until I laughed my lungs off. "Please Julian, I'm naked!" I shouted, through laughter. He finally stopped and kissed me, then got out of bed. Damn he looks hot naked.

I followed behind him, putting his oversized T-Shirt over my head. I found him downstairs with a towel around his waist while fixing milk and pancakes. I watched him in awe and drank my milk. "Having fun watching me?" He chuckled. "You're very interesting, Julian. Especially shirtless." I smirked. He placed the food in front of me and sat down beside me. His sexiness knows no bounds. I pulled my hair back with a hair tie and started eating. "You look mighty fine in my shirt." He said. I laughed and looked over at him.

"Why don't you like to be touched?" I asked. "Uh, I do. It's just that I'm not used to all this." He said. I nodded and agreed. Me either. I'll get used to it though. This perfect lifestyle.