Chances Ch. 24

"Oh, no, I really should be getting home." I say, trying to stay in the car so he doesn't get out. The last thing I need is another creepy boss. He gets out of the car and walks to my side, opening my door and gesturing for me to get out. I get out and start walking to his front door with him. "I don't have spare clothes or anything." I say, trying to come up with excuses.

"Clothes aren't an issue." He says, looking back at me before opening the door and leading me inside. It reminds me of my old apartment. It's small, but homey. His arms wrap around me suddenly and carry me into a room, which I'm assuming is his bedroom. After I'm plopped down on the bed he quickly climbs on top of me and takes off my clothes, revealing my bra and panties just as before.
"Daniel." I whisper.
"Don't speak." He says, kissing me passionately and groping me all over. His Latino accent is low and sexy, and stronger than I've heard before. His kiss breaks away from my mouth and moves all around my neck, biting and sucking on it, the pleasurable pain making me moan loudly. My spine tingles all over, a sensation that I remember feeling when Julian and I did it the first time. Julian...

His kiss is moved then between my breasts, which are still covered by my bra. He slides down further and kisses my panties. He pulls them down, then starts licking and sucking, wasting no time. His tongue expertly explores me as he inserts a finger into me.
"Daniel, please!" I shout, my back arching in pleasure as I grip the sheets. He doesn't stop, his tongue doing wonders on me and getting faster and faster in rhythm with his finger.
"Ah!" I exclaim as my climax is reached. He rubs my legs, then puts his hands on either side of my head and holds himself over me.
"You know how to turn a guy on." He groans, his erection rubbing against my inner thigh. He takes off his shorts and throws them to the floor, displaying a tight pair of boxer briefs and a massive erection.
"We can't do this." I say. He tenses up and gets closer to me. He licks and bites my ear, but I don't succumb. He removes his boxers and starts stroking his length.
"Daniel, please, you're my boss." I say, tugging my ear away. He relaxes and looks away.
"So what?" He says, looking back down at me.
"I just broke up with my ex. I can't do this with you. Just please take me home." I order.
"It's too late for me to drive you home."
"I can walk." I say, which comes out ruder than I anticipated. I get out of the bed and walk to the door.
"Sassy, you are. Just stay with me tonight. I'll take you home tomorrow morning." He says, patting a spot on the bed.
"I'll sleep on the couch." I say, leaving the room. He gets up and stops me at the couch.
"You're going to sleep in my bed. I will sleep on the couch."

"No. It's your bed."
"Then you're sleeping with me. I won't try anything. I promise." He says.
He scoops me up and takes me back into his room, laying me down on the bed. I get under the covers and fall asleep, his warm arm keeping me comfort.

I wake up to the blinding sun shining through the window. Ah, Spring. I turn around to see if Daniel is awake, and he apparently is. I see him standing in the bathroom, peeing I think, and he's naked. His back is so.. so muscular. Don't even get me started on his butt. He probably has abs too. I turn back around and pretend to be asleep when he flushes the toilet. After he washes his hands, he comes back and jumps on the bed closely to me. He gets under the covers, and places his hand on my thigh. His hand massages it, then goes higher, and starts massaging where my panties once were. Now they're gone. His hands are cold, so I try not to make noise. Did he take my underwear off while I was asleep? His hand goes higher, now on my breasts. He must have taken my bra off too.
His cold hands cause my nipples to harden quickly, and he rolls and strokes them softly. I can feel his length harden as well, touching my backside. He starts squeezing my nipples harder, which is painful, yet extremely pleasurable. A moan is accidentally let out.
"So you are awake." He says, letting go of my nipple.
I turn around and cover my breasts. "You took my clothes off last night."
"Sorry. I didn't do anything, I just thought it was uncomfortable to sleep in your bra." He says.
"What time is it?" I ask, looking around for a clock.
"It's 9:00. Do you go to church?" He says.
"No, do you?"
"Nope."
"I should get home." I say, sitting up but still covering my breasts.
"Stay with me." He whines.
"I really shouldn't."
"You really should." He responds quickly.
"Where are my clothes?" I ask, looking around his room.
"They're somewhere." He says, winking at me.
"Daniel. I need to leave. Where are my clothes?" I order.
"You have to find them."
"This isn't a game! I'm serious!" I say.

"Just look around." He says, making me extremely annoyed. I snatch the blanket from him and wrap it around myself, leaving him alone and naked in the bed. I walk out of the room and find my shirt and shorts on his couch. My bra and panties are on the floor near it, so I put each item on and walk back into his room.

"Take me home please." I say, waiting for him to get out of bed. He gets up, showing off his erected length and chiseled body. I look away. He goes into the bathroom and puts on boxers with a shirt, then grabs his car keys.
We walk outside together and into his little car. Before I know it, I'm back at Leila's. He gets out of the car just as I do and walks me to her front door. "Thanks for the ride." I smile.
Without welcoming me, he lunges at me and starts hastily kissing me. His strong hands take my hips and grind them into his, which are only covered by a thin pair of boxers. Our kiss seems to last an eternity, and when he lets go, he says nothing. I allow myself to breathe before speaking.
"See you tomorrow." I say.
He nods at me and leaves. I unlock the door and find Leila and Nick talking on the couch. Oh no. I hope Nick didn't see that. They look at me without suspicion and welcome me inside. "Hey, Emma. Long time no see." Nick says, giving me a sympathetic look.
"Hey. How's the band doing?" I ask.
"It's great. We're about to go on our first Pre-tour, and our album's coming out in September. It's called 'Is This It.'" He says.
"I'm really happy for you guys." I smile. Leila gets up and walks over to me.

"Can we talk?" She asks, leading me into her bedroom. I nod my head as I follow her.

"Emma.. I love you, I mean, you're my best friend. But, Nick is thinking about moving in, so do you think you'd be able to stay somewhere else? I'm so sorry.." She says.

I think about Derek. He told me I could stay with him once.
"Yeah. I can stay with Derek, don't worry about it. I can be out tomorrow." I say. She gives me a hug and apologizes again before we go back to the living room.

The Next Day

"Derek? Can we talk in the break-room?" I ask.
"Yeah. It's lunch break anyway."
We walk into the break-room and sit down at the table.
"So, Leila sorta kicked me out last night. I feel terrible but, can I stay with you until I get my own place?" I ask.
"Emma, it would be awesome to have you living with me. I have a guest room and everything. It'll be great." He says, tousling his curly chestnut hair. I jump up giddily and hug him. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I repeat, kissing him on the cheek.