Chapter twenty one.... The fair

Image above is Katie McCall.

"So where exactly are we going?" I ask climbing into Kyle's truck.

"Well I have to go to football practice and then I was going to bring you to the fair." He says pulling out of my driveway.

"Okay. That's sounds like fun. How long will your practice be?"

"About an hour."

I nod . "okay."

~*~*~

I pull my phone out getting tired of watching Kyle and the team play football. I pull my Snapchat up to find that Nash sent me something. I pull it open.

How's it going ?

I take a picture and type 'football practice than the fair.' I pull out my headphones and pull Pandora up before going back to my Snapchat.

Nash:

The fair sounds fun.

Me:

I guess.

Nash:

You can do this Kat.

I look up from my phone when I feel someone tap on my shoulder. A guy with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes is staring at me.

"Yes?"

He leans in and kisses my hand. "You look beautiful sitting on the bleaches. But imagine how much better you would look in bed." What the heck is happening? I hear the guys laugh in the background .

"Alright Cameron you've had your fun now leave my girlfriend alone." Kyle says tossing the ball to Cameron.

Wait ,what?!

"Hey babe practice is almost done." Kyle says.

I nod not exactly sure what to do or say. I look back at my phone. Shutting it off I wrap my headphones around my phone and stuff it back into my pocket. Kyle walks over to me and pulls his helmet off before kissing me. He pulls away and picks up his water. "I'll be back got to get out of my jersey. Don't miss me to much." He says walking off and pulling his shirt off.

~*~*~

Kyle slams his door shut while I climb in. "What the heck was that all about?" I ask.

"Nothing. Now shut up and listen to some music." He says turning the radio on.

The drive is silent except for the radio and we finally pull into the parking lot of the fair. Kyle gets out and I follow. He waits out in front of his car and when I walk by him he grabs my hand and pulls me in. My chest is pressed against his and his breath stirs my hair as he kisses me. He turns us around so I'm against the car and he begins to kiss my neck before coming back up to my lips. I push him away and he looks at me in surprise. "Aren't you enjoying it?"

"Kyle we didn't come here to make out. We came here to hang out and have fun." I say stepping away from the car and heading towards the entrance.

Kyle wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me against his side as we walk through the entrance. He pays for the tickets before we go inside. I look around at all the rides and booths. Kyle pulls me over to a booth where he hands the guy some money. Kyle throws a ball and knocks over the pins.

"Which one?" The guy says gesturing to all the stuff animals on the wall.

Kyle looks at me and I point at a stuffed panda.

The man walks over and pulls it off the wall before handing it to Kyle. Kyle takes it from him than hands it to me. I smile and take it pitting it under my arm. "How bout we go on that one?" I say pointing at a ride.

He nods and I grab his hand leading him over there. The guy let's us in and I choose a cart. Kyle slides in next to me and another minute passes before the ride starts going. I lean in with the turn making the cart spin faster. Minutes pass and the ride slowly comes to a stop and I wait patiently for the cart to stop spinning before getting off. 

~*~*~

Towards the end of the day.

Kyle follows behind me with his hand in mine as I head to the bathroom. He gives me a kiss on the cheek before I go inside. Being super quick I come back out and look around to find that Kyle had disappeared. Suddenly my hand gets tugged on and I'm pulled behind the bathroom. Kyle is leaning on the wall a giant grin on his face. 

"What?" I say right before he kisses me.

After a couple seconds of just standing there my lips move with his. My stomach doesn't explode into fireworks. Like when Dallas had first kissed me. But I kiss him back anyway.  A couple minutes pass with his lips on mine before he starts to slide his hand up my shirt and I pull away.

"Come on Babe. For me please."

I bite my lip. "Fine."

He smirks and pulls me back to his lip. Another minute passes and he slides his hand up my back underneath my shirt. I fight back the urge to pull away. A minute passes and he's fumbling with my bra and I can't fight it any more so I pull away.

He glares at me. "You said you would."

"Kyle, no. I can't."

"Yes you can." He says his voice becoming serious.

"No. No I can't." I say trying to step away from him but his grip was too tight.

"Yes, you can."

~*~*~

Dallas pov.

I walk past the back of the bathrooms and come to a halt when I hear a familiar voice.

"Kyle, no. I can't."

"Yes you can." The man says his voice becoming stern.

"No. No I can't."

Anger feels my head like a wave and my fist clench as I realize it's Katie and the jerk. How dare he touch her. I see red as I walk towards the voices. As soon as I see Katie's hair I gently grab her and pull her behind me before punching Kyle in the jaw. "If you ever touch her like that again I will personally put you in the hospital."

I see a grin spread across his bloody face. "I highly doubt that."

"Oh really. Watch me do it than." I say punching him in the jaw again. 

His head hits the wall and he rubs his bruised jaw as he looks back up at me, a death glare on his face. He stands up and throws a punch hitting me in the stomach. I step back from the impact and more red rushes into my vision as I charge and hit him in the stomach pushing him up against the wall. As soon as he's pinned there I begin punching him in the chest. A couple minutes pass before I feel someone trying to pull me off of him.

"Dallas stop." I hear them frantically say trying to hid their crying.

I push him before stepping away and turning around to find Katie staring at me her face stained with tears.

"Come on Kat let's get you out of here." I say grabbing her arm and pulling her away from the scene.

~Author's note~

Hey guys! I told you I had an idea. Just wait it gets better. Please vote, comment, and share if you liked it. Thanks!

Lots of hugs -Jay