Chapter twenty nine... Prom

I looked up from the stairs to find Dallas standing at the bottom of the stairs his back to me. I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and his eyes widened.

"Wow, you look beautiful." He stammered. 

"You don't look to bad yourself." I said looking at him.

He was wearing a black suit with a dark blue bow tie to match my short dark blue dress.

"Nice shoes." He says looking at my black converse. 

"There designer." I  joked.

"I can see that."

My Dad came over to where we were and gave me a quick hug before turning to look at Dallas. "You better have her back by curfew." 

"Of course Mr. McCall."

"Good. Well than you two kids have fun."

I smiled at My Dad before giving him another hug and following Dallas out the door.

~*~*~

Dallas reached in and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the car. I looked up at our usually boring school to see a giant banner with box letters that spelled out Prom.

I turned my head to find Dallas staring at me.

"You ready."

I nodded my head and we walked through the double doors all the way to the gym were a huge crowd of teenagers were dancing to the loud music.

"I'm going to go get us some drinks. I'll be right back." He said disappearing into the crowd.

I looked at all the people trying to find a familiar face. Towards the left side of the room I spotted Natasha with Jared dancing like maniacs. I shook my head and smiled. Dallas tapped my shoulder and handed me a clear plastic cup full of a red liquid. 

"Thanks." I said before taking a drink.  

A slow song came on and I looked over at Dallas who had extended his hand out.

"May I have this dance?"

I smiled and set my cup down on the table next to me. "You may." I said putting my hand in his.

He led me over to where everyone was dancing. I put my arms around the back of his neck and her grabbed my waist. 

"This is nice." I say leaning my head against his shoulder.

He rested his head on top of mine. "Yeah."

A minute went by before Dallas dipped me and pulled me back up. My eyes met his and it felt like everything froze in time. His face came closer to mine and I could feel his warm minty breath fan my face. Then his soft warm lips met mine with a gentle kiss that was strong. My stomach fluttered and I couldn't help but smile into his lips as he pulled away.

"You stole my heart, Katie McCall."

Hey guys sorry for the extremely slow update like I said before I was super busy and didn't have time to write. Also I wasn't sure how I was going to write this chapter but here it is. I hope you liked it. Please vote and comment if you did.

im-fun-size