Part Four (Texts from roman)

Roman's POV

We arrive at the next city. Tonight was the taping for smackdown, I was in a match against kane which wasn't surprising cause I was gonna win. I head to the locker room to put my things away. I scroll through my phone and kiara's contact is there. I think about yesterday and how she looked cute when she blushed. I was so focused on her that I forgot I had a match with Kane. I sent a text to her.

Roman- Hey, it's me Roman, just wanted to say hi and that I enjoyed talking to you even if was for a little.

I turn off my phone and put on my gear. I stretch and head to the stairs. My music hits and I head down the stairs and jump over the barricade. I look out in the audience and I see an angelic face. There she was and she was with her friend. She smiles at me and I smile back. I walk around the ring and wait for Kane. His music hits and he comes down to the ring. I stared at Kiara and she had a look of fear on her face, and I remembered what she told me what happened between her and Kane. It made me angry. Before Kane could get in the ring I attack him. I throw him into the ring and go to work on him. The crowd cheers and I wanted this match to end quickly so I go to the corner and wait for him to get up so I can spear him. But he moves out of the way and I go straight into the ring post. He gets out of the ring and gets a kendo stick and goes to work on my back. It hurt like hell. Next thing dean and Seth come running in and attack Kane. "About time." I whisper yell. "Sorry." Dean says. "Get him up." I tell them.

A triple power bomb to Kane and we stand united again. The lights go out and I look around and they come back on and dean and Seth are laid out in the ring. It was just me and I just stand there. Then they come charging after me. I was defenseless and there was nothing I could do. Bray hits sister abigail on the chair and that's it I'm out.

The referees come out and help us to the back. Everyone is shocked and I look and see that Kiara is gone along with her friend. What happened. Where did she go. Maybe she didn't leave. I could probably catch her.

We finally make it the back and walk to the locker room. My back was killing me and my face was still hurting after what bray did. I text Kiara she was the only one I wanted to talk too.

Roman- where did you go, I saw you but after what happened you left.

My phone dings.

Kiara❤️- I'm sorry, I just couldn't stand being there anymore. Especially after what happened, you looked so defenseless and I wish I could've helped. I'm sorry I was just worried and I left like an idiot.

Roman- You're not an idiot and I'm sorry you had too see that. I wish you hadn't. I wish you would've stayed in the building.

Kiara❤️- I'm still here. I just had to walk out for a minute.

Yes, this was my chance.

Roman- where are you?

Kiara❤️- I'm with my friend and we're back in our seats.

Roman- come backstage, I wanna see you.

Kiara❤️- no I can't, I'm not allowed back there and besides I don't have backstage passes.

I think for a minute.

Roman- I got you. I'll tell steph that you're here. She will find a way to get you back here.

Kiara❤️- I can't Roman, I don't wanna get you in trouble.

She is stubborn for sure.

Roman- you're not gonna get me in trouble, please I'd like to talk to you again.

She doesn't text back and I felt like I blew it. Then my phone dings.

Kiara❤️- okay.

I start grinning like a dummy and go find Stephanie.