Part eleven (the secret is out)

Kiara's POV

Roman had been acting pretty weird the past couple days and I didn't know what was happening. Every Time that Eva chick came around him he would not act like himself. Babe, did something happen between you and Eva? I ask as we drive to the next city for Monday Night raw. He was holding my hand the entire time and barely said anything to me. "I don't wanna talk about Eva, okay." He says. "You have been acting really weird, and you haven't said a word to me hardly." He squeezes my hand. "Just drop it okay." He says gripping the steering wheel. I sigh. Did I do something wrong, was he turned off by me. What was it.

I play with his fingers, I wanted to get to the bottom of things, and i wanted to find out why roman was acting so strange. Maybe seth and Dean knew why. Yeah, I'll ask them.

We arrive at the hotel and he slams the door and goes inside. I just sit in the car for a minute . What's going on, what's his problem. I grab my bags and head to the room. He was already there unpacking his things.

Roman, can we talk? I ask. I walk over to him but he doesn't look at me. Are you okay, is something wrong? I ask. "Just leave me alone, okay." He says through gritted teeth. "I- I just wanna know why you're acting this way." I say. "Gosh, you're so annoying, I said leave me alone what part of that don't you understand, I don't want to talk to you." He yells and walks out. I stand there in disbelief, I felt tears in my eyes, I wipe them away. "Don't cry." I say to myself.

I unpack my things and decided to go find roman. I couldn't find him anywhere in the hotel. I saw seth and waved him over. "Hey, what's up." He says. "Have you seen Roman, he's been acting weird and he yelled at me and stormed off, I have no idea where he could be." He thinks for a minute. "He's probably at the gym, or the arena." I will find him for you." He says as we walk to his room. "Thanks, seth." Do you know why he's acting this way? I ask.

"No, I have no idea." He says to me. But I didn't believe him, but I dropped it. "Okay, well thanks anyway." I say and walk back to the room. If roman came back I didn't wanna make him angry so I took a shower and watched tv.

Seth told me I could ride with him to the show, I really didn't wanna see roman. I didn't understand why he was so angry. "Let me talk to roman, okay." He says patting my shoulder. "Okay." I say. I stay backstage and walk around and talk to some divas. They all knew who I was so they didn't mind if I hung out with them for a while. I wondered what seth was gonna say to roman.

Hopefully he came to his senses and we could talk.

Roman's POV 😒

I felt so bad, I didn't mean to say all those things to kiara. It's just that this whole thing with Eva was frustrating and I took out my anger on her and she didn't deserve that. Eva made it worse by provoking me.

I decided to talk to her, I wanted to apologize. Seth called me yelling about how upset she was and how I needed to make things right and that's exactly what I was gonna do. I head to the arena, Seth told me she rode with him and she was backstage. I arrive and see her talking to paige. I walk over to them. Can we talk? I ask. She says goodbye to Paige and I pull her aside. "Did you come here to yell at me again." She says. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean anything I said, I was just frustrated and stressed out that's all." I say. She looked like she had been crying and that made me feel even worse.

"Baby." I say. "I'm sorry." Please, I can't stand to see you like this." I say to her. "I forgive you." She pokes my chest and I laugh. "That hurts." I say. "Oh, I'm sorry." She says stopping. "I'm just kidding babe." She smiles and I hug her. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." She says kissing my cheek.

I see eva standing there fuming. She walks over to us. "Hi, Roman." She says waving. "Hi, Eva." I say annoyed. "Aw, is someone annoyed by me." she says poking me. "I mean after all, you weren't annoyed by me at nattie's party." She says. I send a death glare her way and it doesn't faze her. "Anyway." She says looking at kiara." Roman was a very good boy and he even got a reward in return." She says winking at me.

"Oh, my god eva stop." I say motioning her away from us. She storms off and I am relieved.

What was that about? She asks. "Oh, nothing Eva is just talking crazy." I say. "Now, you stay back here and I will be right back." I walk off and go find eva. I have had enough and i was tired of her ruining things. "EVA!!!!!!! I yell. I see her leaning against the wall. What do you want.? She asks. "You know what I want, I want you to leave me alone." I say angry.

"Oh, roman." She says grabbing the top of my shirt. And then it happened again, she kissed me and i still didn't pull away. I hear someone gasp. I pull away. "Don't ever do that again." I say. "Stop fighting it Roman, we slept together and you're acting as if it's a bad thing." She says. "Because it is, kiara can't find out." I yell.

She points in my direction and I see kiara standing there with a look of pure shock on her face. She runs out and I chase after her. "Wait." I yell. She stops and turns to face me. "Tell me what she said isn't true." She says to me. I walk closer to her but she backs away. So is it true? She asks, Did you and eva sleep together? She has a serious look on her face and I knew I had to tell her the truth. "Yes, it's true." I say.

"So was I not good enough for you, was I not pretty enough." I mean I can understand why you would be attracted to eva, she's a very pretty girl and I'm nothing like her, so I get it."

I grab her arms but she jerks away. "Just stop, don't touch me, I can't even look at you, I hate you so much, you never had the decency to tell me the truth and this whole time I thought you loved me, but you didn't, you know what she can have you because I don't want you anymore." She was crying and I wanted to hold her so bad.

"Listen, I love you okay, Eva means nothing to me, that night meant nothing all that matters is you, you're my forever, please I'm so sorry, I didn't want to hurt you, you mean so much to me and I don't deserve you I know but I belong to you and not Eva." I say looking in her eyes.

"STOP LYING, YOU DON'T LOVE ME I HATE YOU, YOU HURT ME. She says slapping my chest. "I'm done, we're done." She says running out and I just stand there.

What have I done.

To Be Continued.

😡😡😡😡😡😡

Stupid eva and roman is making me mad right now.