Part 15

Kiara's POV

Today was the day. I finally get too see Roman, I missed him so much. I needed him right now. I sent a quick text before shutting my phone off. I fix my hair and try to look decent. I couldn't wait too be in roman's arms I feel safe when I'm with him. I looked at my phone and there were no texts from Roman. Which was weird. He usually texted me back around this time. I start too worry. Did something happen to him? Was he okay? Where was he? All these thoughts that I shouldn't be having.

It was now getting late and I was too tired to wait on him anymore. He stood me up. I knew it. I got all dressed up for nothing. I looked ugly anyway so it didn't matter. I wanted too scream and throw something. I texted him a long text about how much I hated him but that would have to wait another day. I didn't want too hear his excuses anyway. I was tired of his crap. I sent him a text saying how much I hated him and didn't want too see him. I put my phone on silent and went to check on my grandma and grandpa.

They were both doing better and I was happy about that. After what happened I was worried for them, I called my grandma to tell her I was coming over but it was the answering machine, it was my grandparents saying they weren't at home and to try back later. Well... I guess I would call later then.

I heard a noise and I immediately started to panic. After what josh did to me there was no telling if he hadn't got out of jail and came after me again. I grabbed whatever was closest to me and went to check where the noise was coming from. It was coming from the living room. I creep into the room to see roman standing there smiling wide. I stood there frozen, he really came. Aw I thought to myself.

"Aren't you gonna come hug your boyfriend" he says with his arms open. I stand there for a minute thinking if I was still mad at him or not. Oh screw it. I run into his arms and honestly it was the best feeling ever. I bury my head in his neck and good lord he smelled so good. I didn't want him to let me go.

I pull away and turn my head away from him. "Hey, my love what's the matter." He says while holding my shoulders. He was staring right in my eyes and he had a look of concern and worry. "I just missed you that's all, I'm glad you're here." I say to him in the most happy voice ever. God, I missed him.

"Awww, baby did you miss me." He says kissing my nose. I giggle and I hug him again. He squeezes me tight. "Babe, you're gonna squish me." He laughs and kisses me softly. Our lips move in sync with each other, I run my hands through his hair. I pull back and he pouts. "Come on, I was enjoying that babe." He says stroking my hair. "Did you bring me anything? I ask happily.

"Maybe." He says smirking. I will tell you all about my day but first I want to spend time with my beautiful, wonderful, amazing, girlfriend." He said smiling. I knew a place in town that we could go to and he agreed, I certainly didn't want to stay at home all day.

He told me about his day and how there was a fight backstage. I loved listening to his stories he was really passionate about wrestling which I loved about him. "And then, they almost got escorted out of the arena." He laughs.  I smile back at him and he just stares at me with a look that I didn't understand.

"Ugh, I'm so tired." I say. Falling on the couch, I lay there for a second until Roman gets on top of me. "Wha-." Next thing I knew his lips were on mine and I just melted into him, I tug at his hair and he groaned, I knew he liked when I did that. His lips make their way to my neck kissing and sucking and I let out a moan, "r-roman, we have t-to." I couldn't get the words out, I did everything in my power not to get too riled up but god Roman had me weak.

He stops and I frown. "Why did you stop? I ask anticipating what he was gonna do next. He doesn't say anything, he takes my hand and leads me upstairs to the bedroom. I wonder to myself what has gotten into Roman, he's never been like this before. He sits on the bed with his elbows propped up, he smirks at me and I stand there confused. "Um, so why're we in here? I ask.

"I told you I missed you, so I'm gonna show you how much." He says not taking his eyes off of me. I literally didn't move, why wasn't I moving. "Aren't you gonna come over here." He says motioning for me to come towards him. But I wasn't moving, maybe I was nervous I don't know.

He stands and walks toward me, I back up against the door and stare up at him. "Didn't you miss me." He whispers in my ear, while running his hand up my dress, "Because I missed you." He kisses my neck again and I feel his hand rest on my thigh. My breath hitches and I honestly wanted to just jump on him but I didn't.

"Hmm, you look good in this dress, but maybe you should take it off because I'm getting impatient and I don't like to not get what I want, but since it's getting late, we better call it a night." He smirks and I stand here wondering what the hell just happened.

To Be Continued.

😧😧😧