Part Five (Date Night)

Kiara's POV

Roman😍- Go on a date with me.

Me- Sure when?

Roman😍- tonight. That is if you're up for it.

Me- Of course, I'm up for it. Wait, are you here in town?

Roman😍- what if I am 😉

Me- that would make me very happy. 😜

Roman😍-mmhm I'm sure it would, so yes or no.

I think for a second. I wanted to get to know Roman more and this would definitely work for me. I mean I haven't been on a date since me and josh were together.

I text back.

Me-yes, I'd love to go on a date with you.

Roman😍- Good, I'll pick you up. Your friend told me where you live and well I couldn't help but think about you and your smile.

I smile at that last text. Gosh, he was a sweetie pie and I loved how he talked to me. I mentally freaked out inside.

So Roman and I have been texing each other for a few weeks now and he's a pretty fast texter. His texts would consist of hi and hearts and stuff it was cute. He didn't have a match tonight so I had more time to talk to him. I was at the cafe ready to lock up and I heard someone come in. "Sorry we're closed." I said not looking at the person. "Good." I freeze and slowly turn around to see josh standing there grinning. I gulp. Wh-what're you doing here? I ask. "I just had to come see my girlfriend." He says moving closer. "I'm not your girlfriend and please leave, you can't be here." He looks around.

"Hmm, you still work late, that's perfect that means I can see you anytime I want." He smiles deviously. I can't move I'm frozen in place, he comes up to me and grabs my shoulders.

He studies my face. "Oh, are you scared, well you should be." I close my eyes tight. I wish Roman was here right now maybe he could spear him. I was terrified. Josh was scary and he wasn't afraid to try something on me I know it.

His hand trails down my uniform. "I missed you, did you miss me." He grabs both my wrists and pulls me towards him. "I said did you miss me." His face was close to my ear and I turned my head away.

My phone rings and I pick it up but he takes it out my of my hand and shuts it off.

Who is Roman and why is he calling you? I stand there not answering him. He slams his fists on the table. "Are you stupid, did you not hear me." Roman, is just a friend that's all, and it's none of your business anyway." I instantly regretted saying that cause once I did I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. He slapped me. "Don't ever talk back to me again." I grab my phone and manage to get away from him. I run out the back door and I hear him yelling after me. I run until my feet hurt I make it to my house and call the cops.

When they got there he was gone. I breathe a sigh of relief and realize I had a missed call from Roman. I call him back I was shaking so bad I could hardly press the screen.

"Hello." He says. "Roman, hi it's me." Hey, why didn't you answer when I called." I'm sorry, I was locking up."

"It's okay." I bit my lip. Maybe I should invite him over. "Um, I was wondering since you're in town did you wanna come over or I can meet you somewhere."

Silence. I wondered what he was thinking. Was I stupid or dumb. "Yeah, I'll text you where we can meet. "Okay." While I was waiting on his text I showered and got ready for our date, I was eager to find out where he was taking me and I couldn't wait any longer. I stand in the mirror and make sure my dress is looking good. I was still a little shaken up from the whole josh situation but I wasn't gonna let it ruin my night with roman.

The doorbell rings and I answer it and once I open the door it wasn't who I was expecting.

To Be Continued....

Oh my God. Who is it. Is it josh or someone else. 😯😯😯😯😯 find in the next chapter