Part Ten

Eva Marie's POV

I was so angry, how dare roman's girlfriend show up here. I wanted too get rid of her, I wanted her gone. But I knew it wouldn't be that simple. So too further my agenda, I enlisted Kane to help I mean after all he was scary and I knew if anyone could get rid of her it would be him. I finally find Kane and I march right over to him. "I need to talk to you." I say pulling him aside. "So, you know roman's girlfriend is here and I want her gone, get rid of her and I'll help you out in return." He just stands there. "Please, Kane if you do this I will get you a shot a the wwe world heavyweight championship." I say poking his chest.

Okay, fine but how am i supposed to know what she looks like? He asks. "Let me handle that." I say to him. "But don't do it just yet, wait until a few days." I glance over my shoulder and see her standing there talking to seth. Once Kane got rid of her Roman and I could be together. I was gonna blackmail roman into doing what I wanted him to do and if he didn't he would regret ever saying no to me. I happily skip to Stephanie's office and ask her if I can be roman's tag partner in a mixed tag match and she agrees. Yes, now he wouldn't be able to avoid me.

I decide to have a little fun with his girlfriend, I sneak in the guys locker room luckily no one was there and I get roman's phone and send a quick text to her. Roman was off getting ready for his match and I take a picture of myself, save it to the camera roll and save it as roman's screensaver. I decided to not text her and give it some time, I was gonna get my revenge on Roman and it was gonna happen tonight.

Me, nattie, Paige, the Bella's and some of the guys were going out tonight. I wanted to invite roman's girlfriend so I went to talk to her. She was watching roman's match on the tv backstage I jog over to her. "Hi." I say. "Oh, hello." She smiles. I half smile and continue talking. "So, I'm eva a friend of roman's." She shakes my hand and I quickly let go. "So, Roman talks about you a lot especially to us girls, we're all hanging out tonight and maybe you should join us." I say patting her shoulder. "Yeah, sure I'd love that." She says. Ew, I hated everything about her. I walk away proud of my accomplishment. Now I was gonna make her jealous by flirting with Roman tonight.

Later that night, we all gathered together and headed to our destination. We were going to a bar and oh boy was I gonna have fun, I smirk to myself as we walk in. I immediately go to the bartender and order drinks as many as I could.

I look over and see Roman whispering things in her ear and she was giggling. She was sitting on his lap and he had his hands on her waist. I was seething. Then she kissed him, what the hell no one kisses him but me. Now, I was seething. I was already drunk and seeing her made it worst. I push her off and slap her. "Don't ever touch him again, you stupid slut." I yell at her. Everyone stared at me like I was stupid, but I didn't care. "No one kisses him but me, those lips are mine and mine only." I say pointing to Roman. Her eyes went wide and all I saw was her running out and Roman was running after her. I grab his arm. "NO LET HER GO." He jerks his arm away and runs out.

I hope he didn't find her, I still wasn't finished with either of them.

Roman's POV

I couldn't contain my excitement, my baby was here and I was so happy. We all went out with nattie and the girls some of the guys were there also. All my attention was on her and I couldn't stop staring at her, especially her lips. Everything about her was adorable, how she hid her face in her hands when she laughed or said something silly.

I whispered in her ear all the things I wanted to do such as "wait, till we get back to the room, and "I want you right now, and other things I can't disclose at this moment. She giggled and I nibbled her ear. "Roman, stop." She laughs. "That tickles." She says. I loved her laugh it made me feel better. I kiss her neck and i knew she was doing everything she could not to pounce on me although I wouldn't care. "Stop, please." She says tensing up. "Mmm, I don't want to." I say whispering in her ear. She kissed me and I smirk I knew she couldn't resist me. Next thing I know I see Eva pull her off of me. "what the hell, what's your problem." I yell at her. She slaps her and my blood boils. "Those lips are mine, they belong to me." She screams. No, what the hell. This can't be happening. Kiara runs out and I run after her. Eva grabbed me arm but I jerked it away. When I got outside she was gone. "Dammit." I say to myself. I waited on a taxi and went after her, I knew she had to have been at the hotel so I go there. I take the elevator to our floor and all I could think about was making sure she was okay.

The elevator stops and I run to the room, I got the room number from the clerk downstairs. I knock on the door and I hear the lock click and the door opened. She was standing there crying and I just wanted to hug her. "I'm so sorry." She says. She hugs me and I hold her tight. "Don't apologize, Eva had no right to do that." I walk in and shut the door. "She was drunk, and acting irrationally." I say taking off my jacket. She walks to me and puts her arms around my neck.

"You know." She says biting her lip. "We're here alone, so maybe you can do all those things you said you were gonna do to me." She says playing with my hair. "I mean, that is if you can handle me." She says smirking. I pick her up and lay her down on the bed. I crawl on top of her and kiss her hard, she grabs my shirt and deepens the kiss. This is the moment I wanted with her and it was finally happening. I pull her shirt over her head and kiss her neck all the way down to her stomach. I stop and peek up at her she's smiling down at me. She pulls me up and kisses me, I flip us over and she's on top of me. "I want you to mark me." She says to me. "You know, show everyone that I belong to you." She says kissing down to my belly button.  " I don't like this belt on you, let's take it off." She says unbuckling it. "She runs her hands up and down my chest. "So are you gonna take control, or am I. She says biting her finger.

I roll her over and kiss her this time we were making out and my hands were everywhere on her body and her hands were in my hair. I suck on her neck and a moan escaped her lips. "Damn, that was hot." I say against her lips." I bite her bottom lip and she moans. I groan. "if you keep moaning then I'm gonna have to make you shut up." I say kissing down her belly." And if I don't are you gonna punish me." She says. "Because I'd like that very much." She says running her fingers in my hair. She giggles.

There's a knock on the door. You gonna get that? She asks. "Nope." I say kissing in between her thighs. She gasps." S-Stop." She says but I continue going.

My phone rings. "Babe, answer it." She says. I put my finger on my mouth. "Let it ring." I say unzipping her jeans. "This is our night, nothing is gonna ruin it." I say.

I do as she says. I mark her. I make sure everyone knows that she belongs to me. Are you gonna be a good girl? I ask. "Yes, daddy." She says.

I stare at her and see her smirking. "What, you don't like it when I call you daddy." She bites her lip and I attack her with kisses. "Daddy." She says against my lips. "That's sexy." I say.

Your not freaked out by that? She asks. "Nope, it's sexy, especially when you say it." I say to her.

"Mm, you're so hot, when you're like this." She says. 

The moment was perfect and Nothing could ruin this night, not eva or anybody.

To Be Continued.

Dnsnbdhdhd. 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 imagine Roman saying those kinds of things. Okay, let me stop.