Part Eight (secrets)

Eva Marie's POV 😡😡

Roman was so hot, the way he got angry when he was mad made me feel things. He told me he had a girlfriend ugh, I bet she's ugly. I've had a crush on roman since I saw him backstage and I've wanted him ever since. I had a plan, I was gonna come onto him and he wouldn't be able to resist him, I will make him forget about his stupid girlfriend.

I saw him standing and talking on the phone, probably to his soon to be ex girlfriend, I sneak behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. He jumps and removes my hands. I pout and he just stands there looking shocked. "What." I shrug my shoulders playing innocent.  What do want Eva? He asks. "Wow, why're you acting so hostile towards me, I just wanted to say hello and you look like you're gonna rip my head off." I say to him. I watch his facial expressions and they don't change. "I'm sorry, so what's up." Yes, I'm slowly cracking him. Time to turn on the charm Eva. So, do you have a match tonight? I ask. "Yep, it's against randy orton." He says. "Good luck, and maybe I'll see you after the match." I wink at him and walk away. I look back and see him staring back at me.

I had another plan, during his match I was gonna come out and cheer him on and then I'm gonna kiss him I mean after all he will be mine after all this is over. I will have him wrapped around my finger and then my plan will be done. I put on my outfit and fix my hair. I see nattie walking towards me and I motion her over. "Hey." I say hugging her. What're you up too? She asks. I wonder if I should tell her.

"I'm gonna watch roman's match." I say watching her reaction. Oh, and why is that? She asks. "Because I want to and besides he said I could." She doesn't seem convinced but eventually drops it. Hey, listen I'm having a little party, you wanna come? "Yeah, I'll be there." I say. "Okay, see ya." She walks off. Okay, time for roman's match. I watch the tv backstage and decide the right time to come out.

As soon as orton was getting the upper hand, I walk out and everyone boos ha like I cared. I only was there for Roman anyway. I see him stand there with a confused look on his face but I ignore it randy is confused just as well. "Come on, Roman." I yell. The match continues and randy is still getting the best of roman until I get up on the apron and motion for randy to come to me, I see roman get up and as soon as randy gets close I smack him. He turns around to a spear from Roman. I laugh and climb down from the apron as the bell rings. "Here is your winner, Roman reigns." I clap and he looks angry. He grabs a microphone. What're you doing, why're you out here? Now is my chance. I get in the ring and walk to him. I kiss him and everyone freaks out. I grab the back of his head and kiss him harder, I pull away and walk back to the back proud of what I did. He just stands in the ring, I guess he was in shock.

Everyone backstage stares at me in shock I hear "what the hell was that." I turn around and see roman he's seething, that means I did my job. "Why the hell would you kiss me, I told you that I had a girlfriend why you can't understand that." He yells. Yes, Roman get mad it's sexy. "After tonight you won't." I whisper in his ear and walk back to the locker room.

Roman's POV

Why. Why. Why. Eva kissed me again, I was having a match with orton and she came out and distracted him and I got the win. Then she kissed me for a second time even after I told her I had a girlfriend. Don't get me wrong she's beautiful but I don't want her I have kiara, she was already everything I wanted.

Dude, what the hell was that out there? Seth asks. "What was what." I say to him. What was that between you and eva? He asks. "It was nothing, you saw what happened, she kissed me." I say removing my boots. "But you didn't stop her." He says. Whoa, why're you so mad? I ask. He grabs his hair tight. Have you forgot about kiara your girlfriend." He says to me and I stop. "How do you think she's gonna react when she finds out, she's gonna be pissed." He says to me. He's right, even if I tell her eva kissed me it's not like she's gonna believe me anyway. Seth puts his hand on my shoulder. "Just please don't hurt kiara, she's too nice of a girl." He says patting my head. That's not my intention I didn't wanna hurt her. That's it I was gonna tell eva to stay away from me and leave me alone.

I leave to find eva but I'm stopped by nattie. "Hey, what's up." I say, thank god she was there otherwise I would be yelling at Eva. "Hey, roman, great match with randy." Hmm, maybe she didn't see what happened. Have you seen Eva? I ask her. "I saw her go in the locker room. She says. "Thanks." Hey, by the way I'm having a party and you're welcome to come if you want, it's gonna be fun." She says. "Okay, sure." I say. "Great, I will text you the time." I wave her off and go find Eva.

I knock on the locker room door and out comes Eva. "Miss me." She says smiling. I send a death glare her way and she begins to get serious. "Let me explain this to you, I am with kiara, I'm happy with her, I don't want you to ever kiss me again, understood." I say to her. She stares at me and nods her head. "Okay, it won't happen again." She says.

Like I believed that. I walk away from her and my phone dings, it's nattie. I go to my hotel room and shower then head to her party, I hoped I wouldn't run into Eva there but it would take a miracle for that to happen.

Me, Seth and Dean arrive at nattie's house and it was packed, Dean and Seth immediately went to mingle with everyone else I stepped outside and called kiara, but it went to voicemail. She was probably sleeping.

I left a voicemail. "Hey, baby I wanted to call and say that I miss you and love you, you're probably asleep, I'm at a party, don't worry it's a coworkers party, dream of me and I'll see you soon, call me when you get this. I love you." I head back inside and notice eva was there, I roll my eyes. When she sees me she waves but I don't wave back. I was still angry about the kiss and I wanted to avoid her as much as possible.

"Heyyyyyyy, roman." She says leaning on me. "Eva, please don't do this here." Come on, you know you want me roman." She runs her finger down my chest and I remove it. I walk off and find a room to myself. "Here, take this." She says handing me a drink. I guess I could take it. "Thanks." I say. She sits beside me and puts her hand on my leg. "Roman, listen I'm so ashamed of what happened, I'm sorry it's not who I am and I apologize." Huh. Yeah, right.

"It's okay, eva." I know you have a crush on me and it's understandable I mean after all look at me." I say laughing.

She just smiles and I take a sip of my drink. I was wondering if you would help me with something? She asks.

Sure, what? I ask. "Nattie wanted me to get something for her out of one of her rooms and it's too heavy, I was wondering if you would help lift it, I mean you don't have to if you don't want to." She says.

"It's okay, I'll help you." I say. But when I get up I feel lightheaded and dizzy but I shake it off and help Eva. We go to the room and she locks the door. What're you doing? I ask.

She doesn't say anything, she kisses me and I try to push her away but she hold my arms down. "Eva, don't." I say but she ignores me. She pushes me down on the bed and gets on top of me.

And then what happened next I will regret forever.

To Be Continued.

Nooooo stupid Eva, oh my god I can't believe Roman fell for that trick. Smh.

😟😟😟😟😟