#Part 1

#Sharn

I woke up on my first day of school to my parents screaming at each other.I forced my self out of bed and did my hygiene. I walked through the the bathroom door when my eyes met with my moms.

"Morning dear" she said " sleep well?"

"Dont act like you give a shit mom. becasue you dont." I brushed pass her made my way to the door when i felt someone pull me hair.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled on the top of my lungs, It was my dad , he was the only one that held me like that. " Don't fucking speak to your mother like that again ,You fucking hear me bitch!?" he screamed  at me in a sinister tone.

"yes" i forced out. He let go of me and i ran to the door and left immediately. I ran my fingers through my hair and found a clump of hair i pulled it out, and put my bag on my back properly and walked to school.

"Sharnn!" I turned around to see who it was and it was my friend Sam. "You okay? You look tense sharn whats up?" Sam spat out.  "Nothing" i said. She knew i was lying shes known me for 4 years and she knew when i was lying. She raised her eye brow and pushed my shoulder. " C'mon sharn you don't think i know when your lying! she laughed. "Shit" i murmured under my breath." Well damien's giving me a ride to school you wanna come?" " What ride with you and your boyfriend, um i'll pass. i said sarcastically. " Suit yourself." Sam said giving me a quick hug and running to Damien's car.

Today i walked alone just like every other day. For some reason i didn't like people, Or conversation. I was antisocial and i knew it.

First chapter hope you guys like it. Comment opinions.