#Part 7

It was four o'clock in the morning and my phone was ringing. I was so pissed off but i answered it in case it was an emergency because seriously who calls at four? Of course it was Ray.

"Why you calling me at four? Like really? Get yo ass to sleep?" I yelled sleepily

"We just need to chat!" He said slightly offended

"No nigga, No I'm sleeping , i don't wanna talk about anything ,now,tomorrow in ten years, Clear? and don't worry about picking me up tomorrow , i got that covered" I snaked as i put the phone down and went back to sleep. But something interrupted my sleep. A large thump in my window. I jumped and slipped out of bed and slowly made my way over to the window.

It was Roc. I sighed out of relief and slid the window open so he could get in. " You know you could just use the door like a normal person" i said slumping onto my bed."Window is more romantic" He winked at me causing me to blush. He took of his hoodie and his pants and stood there in his boxers. I could see his pet and i was hard not to look away. He smirked at me as my mouth sat wide open, then he got in bed beside me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me slowly and this time we didn't have to stop, because there was no Ray no ,School bell nothing just me and Roc. We made out for ten minutes and we stopped and went to sleep even though my body was begging for more.

I woke up in the same position with Roc wrapped around me and my head against his chest.My mum called my name and i shot out my sleep, Roc heard it too and i quickly pushed him out of bed and told him to get in the closet and played asleep. "Honey school this morning" She said in such a warm soft voice. "Yeaah lemme get washed and dressed" I said playing sleep. She walked out and shut the door and let Roc out the closet. He was laughing at me and i just softy punched him in the chest.

We got back into bed and i sat in his chest and he played with my long brown/dip dyed black hair. I brushed my fingers through his soft small curls.I lifted down and kissed him softly on the lips and put my hands on his face while his hands were placed softly on my waist.

I hopped of him and took a shower and did my hygiene. I walked out and Roc did a wolf whistle. " Do you mind if i use your shower?" He said cracking a smile " Sure " I said texting Sam.

Me: ;D

Sam: Whaat? You finna get the D from Ray3> ;)

Me: No stupid Roc came over last night, And stayed with meeeeee :)

Sam; :000000 I thought you hated him?????

Me: Nooo, urrg long story i'll tell you at school Samm<3 Love you byyyee

Sam:Okai boo love you tooo<3

Roc stepped out the bathroom and pulled his bag out with clean clothes and slid them on. I went downstairs ate breakfast and waved goodbye to mom and left for school with Roc. I was happy because it was Friday and Today i could be stress free.

I approached Ray as soon i walked into school and seen him kissing another girl, i couldn't complain , tho because i was doing the exact same thing , but the only difference is he didn't even know. I stormed up to ray pushed him out the way and right hooked the bitch to the ground.Her nose was bleeding and i didn't give a flying fuck.

Keep your hands off my..Ray i yelled got on top of her and punched her in the face she punched me knocking me to the ground she was now on top of me but i wasn't going down without a fight. I pulled her hair causing her to jolt pack then i stood up and kicked her in the face, she tugged my leg causing me to fall and smack my head on the floor i wasn't done, she punched me in the face but i slapped round her face and punched her kicked her over and spat on her.

Two teachers tugged us away and i yelled on top of my lungs "Asshole were done ,you nasty ass bastard!" I was laughing my ass of because i'd won , got the boyfriend of my dreams and it was Friday's! Everyone loves Friday.

We were sat in the princable's office for half an hour with a lecture, she was expelled as this was her fifth fight but i got suspend for all of next week for fighting twice . I walked of without a care and grabbed this loose pussy nigga by her hair and put her face close to mine and whispered into her ear. "You can have my sloppy seconds bitch" I said laughing hard, causing her to walk of giving stank looks to everyone.

It was lunch by the time we were finished, so i looked out for my friends i couldn't find them so i went round the back and smoked a blunt. Roc caught me smoking and gave a 'what the fuck are you doing' look he snatched it from my hands and starting smoking it.I sighed in relief. " Aww shit , i forgot to go to that prom shit again" I said face palming myself. Roc looked at me and blew smoke into my mouth, i found this so sexy. I took it from him and blew circles and then he picked me up and we made out. 

He unbuttoned my pants and i unbuttoned his but then the bell rang "Fuck" I snapped. He put me down and did up his pants. We walked back round into school for last period.Ray stared at me all of last period and i got to boiling point. My history teacher had me dying in my seat so i got up and walked over to Ray, All eyes were all at me. " You wanna not be a creepy as nigger and stare at me all lesson" i said slapping him round the face ," Go fuck you ratchet ass bitch or something" I said laughing along with the whole class.

" Go fuck Chres or something"He said looking smart.Everyone went silent. If i had a gun i'd pull it out and shoot Ray right in the face." That was a bit ext..." Blurted out Jacob "No don't Jacob, i can handle my ass, don't get smart with me nigga coz i will double slap you ass and have you crying to your 'homeboy' Craig in a second" I said inches away from his face "Don't get smart now nigga i got shit on yo ass , so don't go there." Spat Roc. I had so much anger in me i punched the shit of Ray right there. I didn't even care about getting kicked of school, i will stand my ground. I was pulled of Ra.

" At least my girl ain't some side,ratchet hoe" Said Chres as he laughed with everyone else.

We were all told to sit down and we did so.Ray put his head in his hands for the rest of the lesson and he deserved all the shit that went to him.

I Had Chres drive me home and i realised my mom wasn't back yet so i let Chres in for a bit. I'd seen a note on the fridge saying : Got a night shift, food in the fridge, have your boy come over and look after as he did last night, I ain't stupid sharn ;) , Love you enjoy your weekend xoxoxo

I laughed , and folded the message and put it on the side,Chres came behind me and kissed my neck. He slid his hands up my shirt and squeeze my boobs. I moaned a little and he heard it because he smiled knowing that he'd satisfied me, he turned me around, picked me  and brought me to my room he laid me on my bed took of hid shirt and pants along with mine.

We kissed a couple more times then he slid my thong of with his teeth. He took of his underwear as well and climbed on top of me and put his dick inside of me. He thrusted inside of me a couple of times making me slightly moan. He picked up the pace. My orgasm was creeping up on me causing my legs to shake. "Chresanto" i yelled scratching his back with my sharp nails.We went all evening. I flipped him over to his back and rode him causing him to growl through his teeth. It had been 4 hours and the room was extremely humid and our bodies were sweaty. He rolled of me,and looked into my eyes. He kissed me then jolted up in the bed , i jumped, "What?" I said in confusion " I didn't put a condom on" He said worried I looked down" Roc i cant have children." I said laying back down.

"Why?" He asked in confusion " My eggs don't..... Long story short i don't have eggs" I said with tears rolling out of my eyes.Chresanto hugged me and i cried silently into his chest.

We heard a loud bang from downstairs.I put on my thong  and my bra and put on Rocs hoodie from yesterday. He put on his boxers and shorts and slowly opened the door. 

"Sharn, i know your here"????Said In unknown voice.

Sharns eyes went bold and she stiffened.

"Dad........."

This one was kinda long because allot had to happen hope you like the cover and this one, and the picture on the side is Sharn that day;D