# Part 9

#Chres Pov:

I woke up to Sharn not next to me, i immediately shot up and called her name, but she didn't respond so i freaked out and ran downstairs to see that she was cooking up breakfast. I sighed out of relief.

"Didn't you hear me calling you?" I moaned

"Nope , sorry i was cooking" Sharn said frying up the bacon with a smile on her face.

"I thought something had happened to you" I said looking scared

"Well i'm Roc , you don't need to worry about me" Sharn said laughing" My mom should be home soon so i suggest you get ready" Sharn said putting the food on the plate. "Dig in" She smiled to me as she handed me my plate.

Sharn's Pov:

Everything seemed fine but Roc didn't have the slightest clue what was going on in my mind. If my dad can escape from prison once, he could do it again.i needed to talk to Jacob and i wasn't sure Roc would be okay with that. There was so much on my mind this i just needed somewhere were i didn't have to worry about anything.

"Umm Roc i gotta go out later" I said biting my nails and staring at him

"Where you gotta go?" He said with a mouth full of food.

"To Jacobs, but i don't know where he lives ,Do you think you could drop me over to Jacobs house?" I said with my head bowed down

"Why you wanna go over Jacob's?" He said glaring at me.

"We have allot to talk about including our past and i need to get things straight, so if you could take me over to Jacobs that be nice thank you" I said with a slight attitude.

Roc rolled his eyes "Yeah whatever" He said not looking at me.

I walked upstairs and did my hygiene and came back downstairs and waited for Roc to get Ready then we left.

It was silent the whole ride to Jacobs and i didn't care, Chres didn't need to know everything, he can be such a push over at times. He looked at me and i just Rolled my eyes, i wasn't going to put up with his childish 'everything has to go my way' attitude.

We arrived and Jacobs. "Thanks" I spat not meaning it. "Come here" He said so i walked round to his side and we kissed and then he left. "Text me when you want me to come get you"He said and speed-ed of. For some strange reason Sam's car was parked outside and i didn't know why.

I Knocked on Jacobs door and he opened it in just a towel, I gave him a 'what have you been up to look' and he said "sorry i have company let me get dressed" He ran upstairs and there i saw Sam in her underwear. "Sam you didn't" I laughed uncontrollably hard. "Its not what it looks like! She said grinning from ear to ear. " Sam you slept with Prince didn't you" I said as i winked at her and she blushed."What about Damien?" I said as i sat next to her as she put her clothes on. "We had a row and i went over to Prince and we were talking and it led to this" She said as she grinned hard.

"You dirty whore Sam" I laughed. "I know but I'm ending Damien anyway" She said biting her nails. "Well i gotta run so i'll say buy to Jacob then i'm out" She said running to Jacob. "Bye babe, you better call me Prince" She said kissing him and running out "You better call me to nigga" She said to me. And closed the door , got in her car and disappeared down the street.

Prince sat next to me and gave me a hug. "Whats on your mind?" He said pushing his Afro back. "I just wanna know why you didn't talk to me for ages and left me hanging?"I said pulling my hair to the front.    "Urgg , Long story short i had feelings for you and you were with Ray so i didn't wanna get deep feelings for you then fall out with Ray otherwise i would be ruining a friendship and a relationship" He said twiddling his thumbs. "Ohh , Do you still have feelings for me?" I said looking worried. "No no not anymore i've moved onto Sam" He said looking relived.

We talked for an hour or so more and then i texted Roc to come get me.

"Well were all Going beach tonight for the beach party, you gotta come right?" Prince said sipping on his coke.

"I guess i'll go with Chres if he's going bu..." Then the doorbell rang cutting me of. Jacob got up to answerd it and it was Chres. "Hey babe" He cheesed "Hey boo" I said waving a him. " I guess I'm going then Jacob, thanks for talking , i'll talk to you later yeaah?" I said giving him a quick hug before leaving "Yeahh  see you two tonight" He said putting up a peace sign.

Me and Roc walked out of Jacobs and he shut the door. "What was he talking about tonight? Roc said looking hella confused." Oh well tonight all the boys and Me and Sam going beach for this beach party so your coming and there's nothing you can do about it." I said smiling at him and kissing him on the lips, "Yeah whatever nigga" He cheesed back.

We got in the car and drove back to my house and luckily my mom was home so i could ask for so money to buy a new bikini. "Hey mom" i said as i walked in. "Hey babe, you okay?" She said as she switched the channels. "Hey Sharns new boyfriend , I'm Suzanne and you must be Chresanto huh?" She said glaring back at him "Uhh yeahh" He said looking kinda scared. Hell no was scared of my mom, she couldnt hurt a fly. "Oh yeah Sharn, your teacher called me today and said you'd been removed from school for a week so we'll be talking about then when you got home" She said with an attitude, i rolled my eyes.

We walked upstairs and I grabbed some money from my piggy bank and stuffed in my purse in my bag then we went back out , and i explained to Chres that i was going to need a new bikini so we were going shopping. 

We pulled up to the Shopping Mall and we stepped out the car and walked in the centre , then id seen someone i thought i'd never see again.

Diamond in the back, Babies on crack

Kick in the door, wavin the 4-4

White collar ,war, crime money gets spent

Candles in the sun, blowin in the wind

Sun goes down and heroes often get shot

Peace has been long forgot

Ooh will it be to late when we find out?

Yeah, all that we got                                                                                                                                                 Take a look around now                                                                                                                                       Just take a look around

So who do you think Sharn had seen? Comment and Vote please thanks<3 This chapter is better that the recent one because i got my ideas together for this one thanks tho<3 On the side is what Sharn wore that day xox