#Part 5

I slowly pulled out of Rays grip while he was talking to his friends , i gave a quick glance i walked towards Roc and put my finger up indicating i was going to be one minute, he mouthed okay and approached Roc.

I turned him around "What nigga?" I growled. "The fuck you mean?" He said grinning and putting his hands in his pockets." Don't play stupid nigga, why you keep staring at me? Something i got that you cant have?" I smirked. "Don't be dumb Sharn" He said while he laughed to himself, tht pissed me right off.

(The bell rang) 

Everyone shuffled to classes while me and Roc were stood in the hallways refusing to budge. "Quit staring you creepy nigga" I said about to walk away , by now the hallways were empty and it was just us. Roc pulled my arm and grabbed me by the neck. "Hurt Ray and i'll fuck you over" He growled through his teeth.  I started crying, gasping for air, then he dropped me on the floor and mumbled "Trick" as he walked away.

" Let me be clear, if anyone finds out what i just did you will have trouble" He yelled down the hallways. I Decided to go to the toilets and clean up my face and stop crying. I went to class late and sat in, i really wasn't in the mood for a punishment so i just sat down and was quiet.

Luckily the teacher didn't notice me because she had her back turned and i sat at the back anyway. I glanced over to ray who had seen that i'd been crying. "Are you okay?" He mouthed "I looked over to Roc and he smirked. " I quickly wiped some old tears and fake smiled " Yeah" i mouthed back.

Class had finished and i tried to avoid Roc, Ray, Jacob everyone.I bumped into Sam in the corridor and we chatted for a bit at lunch and i told her everything and she gave Roc scared and stank looks for the rest of the day. 

I end up ditching ray and walked home with Sam so we could talk about everything, She came to mine after school as my mom was at work and i didn't feel safe home alone after the dad and Roc situation. We layed on the end of my bed And skyped her boyfriend, then Ray called. 

"Hello?" I said pretending i didn't know who it was.

" What was up in school/?Why didn't you ride home with me?"

"Urghh" I sighed and hung up the phone, i was NOT in the mood to explain and tell other wise Roc would kill my ass. He called 7 more times but i ignored every call with pride.

Me and Sam ended up falling asleep till  my mom came in from work and she cooked up dinner, we ate and i walked Sam home and gave her a hug.

It felt good to have someone i trust and tell my miserable life to, She was a true friend. My phone rang again and i assumed it was ray so i left it in my back pocket as i walked back to my house.

It started to rain and her house was a good 10 minutes away , i was tempted to call ray, but i was better that that, I Started to run home when i was hit on the side of the head, i immediately crashed to the ground with my vision blurry and my body numb.

I'd passed out.

I woke up in what looked like a back yard it was still raining., i rubbed my head and blood leaked from it and a sharp pain was striking my shoulder blades. I tried to get up but the pain was too strong, but i wasn't going without a fight. I heard a faint voice which sounded like Rocs, i started panicking and breathing hard so i was getting out here wheather i was alive or not.

I pushed my self off the ground quietly screaming in pain, i'd made it to my feet and limped to a side gate , i was crying so hard , i pushed the gate open and made it to the street, i screamed for help then fell to the ground. My vision went blurry again and someones car stopped in front of me because the lights flashed violently in my face. Someone held me but i was gone. I could see a bright light in front of me.

I though i died.