#Part14

#Narrators POV

After spending a whole 2 hours with the girls gossiping she decided now was the time to set up the 'coincidental' meeting between her mom and Blue.

"Hello?"Blue said down the phone. "Hey Blue its Sharn,i know your probably fuming with me for not answering all your calls last week, but i'd really like to talk and catch up, so tomorrow do you wanna come to the house and talk? Mom wont be there?" The line went silent for a couple of seconds. "Yeah sure baby sis, around six?" Blue said placing a smile on his face."Yeah sure, and i'll cook you a little something up okay?" She said biting her nails. "Yeah sure, i gotta go but i'll hit you up tomorrow"

"Okay Bye blue" She hung up the phone and placed an evil grin on her face.

Soon enough, Sharn was going to have to return to school , so she went in for work while she could.

As for Chresanto,he was at school with the boys. Chresanto still was angry at Rayan so he decided to keep his distance.Samantha was still secretly visiting Jacob for their little booty call sessions and Jacob was doing this all behind Sams back, She didn't know a thing that was going on, but that would soon all change.

"Hey girl" Chanted Samantha in her cute accent. Sam smacked her hard round the face, causing her to fly across the hall."You sleep with my boyfriend and don expect me to find out,What are you?Stupid?" Sam punched her hard in the face and kicked her in the stomach , leaving Samantha crying in pain on the hall floor. "Rot in hell" Sam yelled loudly down the hall.

Samantha stayed lain on the floor in a crouched ball and didn't move until everyone had moved on to their first period.When she was in the hall by herself she got up and walked to the bathroom, she turned on the faucet and splashed her face with the cold water. She used a towel to mop up the blood coming from the corner of her lip. She lifted up her shirt up and exposed all her of bruises and scars,blade marks and grazes. These where not recent. It was Craig, he'd beat her whenever she didn't follow an instruction or didn't obey him.She told no one and didn't plan to. She allowed Sam to beat her because she was used to it. It was like she didn't feel pain anymore. She glanced into the mirror and began to cry at the state of her.She was emotionally and mentally broken and at this point to her, nothing could save her.

Meanwhile Sharn was still suspended from school so she worked obediently in her small office at work.Ever since the other night Sharn was a little uncomfortable around her boss , but managed to keep calm and get on with work. She finished work early so decided to go back to Chresantos and run a steaming hot bubble bath. After 30 minutes of filling the bath was ready. She turned off the faucet and dropped into the bath. She dialed her moms number and waited.

"Hey baby, are you okay?" Sharn sighed in relief her mothers voice made her just forget everything bad in her life. "Yeah moma i'm god just was wondering why you were late home? You were supposed to be home today right? Its Monday?" She said swishing her hand in the bath. "Yeah baby, my flight was delayed i'm catching the flight tonight and should be home early tomorrow" "Okay moma, i'll see you tomorrow, I love you" She said smiling. " love you too baby" She cut of the phone and dropped under water. She came back up and closed her eyes.

She heard the door downstairs open knowing that it was Chresanto, she didn't open her eyes or budge. Soon enough, he had made it into the hall and opened the door that lead to the bathroom."Hey baby" Sharn said still closing her eyes. 

Suddenly, someone covered her mouth and hit her in the head with something,she dazed in and out, until she was completely knocked out. That was not Chresanto and she was now possibly in danger.

Whilst this was happening School was still on and Samantha walked out of the girls bathroom bumping into Chresanto. "I'm sorry" She said sniffing hard. "Its okay,Have you been crying?"  Chresanto said looking into her red, sunken eyes. "Its none of your business Chresanto" She mumbled. "Well now it is, who's beaten you up?" He said glancing at her purple eye and red cheeks. "Sam got mad because i slept with Jacob" She said looking at him getting ready too cry."But he's not the only one" She said as tears fell down her face and lifting up her shirt. Chresanto had just been shown a months worth of abuse. "Who did this to you?" He said with a firm and angry tone "And you best not lie to me Samantha" He said clenching his jaw and balling his fists. 

Although they were not close at all , after hearing Sharns story, he had realized how much women were taken for granted. It made him angry seeing a man disrespect a woman like the way Samantha and Sharn had been. "Craig" She said dropping to her knees and bawling. He let her cry into her arms. Period 4 had nearly finished so they had to get up. "Go and clean yourself up and i'll go talk to Craig and sort this our, I promise i will" She nodded and slumped back into the ladies room whilst Chresanto stormed over to Craig.

Sharn awoke in an dimly lit orange room. Her vision hadn't come back properly until about five minutes later. She glanced around and tried to get up and realized that she was cuffed to a wall. She pulled and screamed until she was weak. She yelled but nothing came out. She cried and moaned until she heard footsteps. A man in all black walked over to her and pulled her hair as she wailed out loud. "What the fuck is this? Let me go you fucking bastard!" She yelled as she spat in the mans face.Then she'd realized she was naked. "Give me some fucking clothes you fucking bitch nigga!" She demanded. He studied her and the laughed obnoxiously.He got up and walked away. "Come back here right now" She yelled and begun crying. "Lord this can not be happening"

Cause I love me, I love me enough for the both of us

That's why you trust me, i know you've been through more that both of us.

So what are you? What are you, What are you so afraid of?                                                                         Darling you, you give but you cannot take love