# Part 11

#Rocs House:

It was Sunday morning and your phone was buzzing the shit out of Roc's dresser. I picked it up because i didnt want to wake Roc.

"Hello?" I said in my raspy morning voice

"Help me!" Someone screamed from the other line. I could tell that spainish accent from anywhere.

"Samantha? Whats going on?" I said so loud I alarmed Roc.

"I'm at Cra....." I hear rustling and screaming then the phone hung up.

"Santo, we gotta help her she sound like she's in danger, i think she might be at Craig's!"

"We don't know that?" Roc said scratching the back of his neck. I called four more times and no one replied i called multiple times after that and there was still no reply, i insisted we go to Craig's so Roc drove us up to Craig's to see what was happening. The minute we stepped out the car all we could hear was screaming and yelling, i ran to the door looking ridiculous in Chres's baggy shirt, my shorts from yesterday and  some converse. The door was creaked open so i peeked round and luckily they didn't hear me.

"The fuck bitch?, why don't you  listen?" Criag growled through his teeth whilst he held Samantha by the hair. "Put me down you fucking pshyco!" She screamed as he laughed in her face. "I'll get the fucking cops on your ass, you watch" She said in her accent as she laughed in his face. "If you calling the fucking cops, i'll cut you open" He said grabbing a knife and holding it to her stomach. That's when i signaled Roc to come over, i wasn't having this anymore.

He jumped out the car and ran over to Craig's. Roc walked in and Craig acted like he didn't care,  he gave Roc a heads up and went back to Samantha. No way. I walked in. "The fuck you think your doing to Samantha?" I said screaming at him, "When did this become you business, Roc, sort your bitch" He said referring to me. "I'm calling the cops, you fucking psychopath"I said whipping out my phone, that's when he reacted, he dropped Samantha and ran over to me and rugby tackled me to the ground. Roc ran over and punched Craig stright in the face and pulled me up."Get in the fucking car and don't come out until i tell you to" He said to me as he pointed to the door, i did as i was told.

#Chres Pov:

I went over to grab Samantha and get out of here, this wasn't anything new, Craig did this all the time, why'd you think he did this to Sharn. I grabbed her by the arm but she was unconscious.Great. I picked her up and slung her round my back walked out the door and put her in back. After that i walked back into Craig's and punched him to the ground, we wrestled around a bit then punched him in the face knocking him unconscious. I left the house and shut the door and got into the drivers seat.

I drove us home while Sharn was in the back with Samantha trying to help her egain consciousness again.We reached the hospital and she was rushed to an emergency room were they took care of her. About on hour or so her parents arrived, thanked us then we left.

#Sharns Pov/ In the car:

I leaned my head against the car window nearly dozing off. Then i woke up in a white room again. I had nothing on but soggy clothes from the accident, i was at Sam's house dropping her home from the other day. I'd left her house and i'd seen Craig with a bat? "A fucking bat?" I said out loud, Then seen myself get hit round the Head with it,the i immediately woke up. I was in the car and we were back at Rocs.I got out of the car rubbing my head, because i had a sharp pain from where Craig hit me.He unlocked the door looking at me strangely.

 "You okay ma?" He said grinning at me

"Yeah i'm okay" I Lied.

He looked at me knowing i was lying but we were both tired as hell and couldn't give shit about anything , plus Roc had school tomorrow and i didn't because of the fight. Roc went up to sleep and i took a shower and used Rocs Laptop to do some research. I was currently looking for a job as i was nearly eighteen and i needed to move out soon, although i could just come and live here with Roc but that wouldn't be fair on him having to look after me as well as him. I searched for part time jobs. I got lucky as a well known company with the name of 'Smiyth'Inc' they needed a new assistant and that's what i was going for. So sent them a long email about employing and a practise day. Eventually i got tired and went to sleep downstairs.

#Chres

I woke up and yet again Sharn wasn't there , i didn't panic because i smelt Bacon so shot downstairs and kissed her on the lips , grabbed some Bacon and pancakes and ate.

"This so good baby" I said with my mouth full with food, which made her laugh. "Look baby imma need to ask you for some favours" She said washing up some dishes. "Whats up baby?" I said sipping my drink. "Well first imma need you to take me home so i can get ready for work and pack a bag for the couple days i'll be spending here and tell my mom i'm safe and........I'll need your car" She said making puppy dog eyes. "Uhh sure, which Car you want?" I said wiping my mouth with a napkin.Her moth dropped open, i looked at her and smiled. "Thanks for the breakfast Boo now imma go get ready for school" I said making my way up to my room

#Sharn Pov:

I kissed Roc goodbye and got into his white Lamborghini and drove back to my moms house, luckily she was home. I got out and opened the door she was cooking breakfast, "Hey mom, you okay?" i said putting my keys on the key hook. "Hey darling, yeah i'm good, i gotta pop out for work in a bit but i wont be here all week because i gotta work abroad this week but you can call me whenever yeahh?" She said putting bacon on a plate for me. I ate it all up and went up stairs to take a shower and do my hygiene and pack my bag for Rocs.. My mom was down before me and was rolling her mini leopard print suitcase into the trunk of her car.

"Call me whenever okay, I love you Sharn" She said giving me a kiss. "I love you too mom , have fun" I said giving her a big hug and waving her goodbye. I put my big bag in my trunk, grabbed my keys and made my way to the first day of my internship. It took me a good 20 minutes to get there but, i found my way. I walked into the twelve story building and checked myself in and went to the top floor in this very fancy elevator. I pressed a button which was on the side of these two huge thick glass doors. The doors opened and i walked through.

"Take a seat Sharn" The forty-one year old looking man said to me with a smile on his face and i did so. 

Something was bugging me though. I'd sworn i'd seen his face somewhere.

And when the world treats you wrong

Just come with me and I'll take you home

No need to pack a bag

Who put your life in the danger zone?                                                                                                                  You running dropping like a rolling stone                                                                                                           No time to pack a bag.

So who do you think Sharns seen? Hope you guys like this chapter its pretty long but o h well (; Please comment your ideas and opinions And vote it thanks. On the side is Sharns work uniform. Thanks<3