#Part 2

#Sharn

I was early to homeroom so i decided to smoke a blunt round back.

I was at the point of high just when this boy i didn't know his name which meant he was new because i knew every face in the shitty school. He approached me and i sat up straight and started fixing my hair. He had two long pigtails and a beany with a black t and jeans.

He looked at me as if i was the queen or some shit. " Are you high?"He asked me.

" What the fuck do you think?" i said sternly but smiling "I'm Ray" He said as he put his hand out me expecting me to shake it. " I'm Sharn, Sharn Turnables" I said pushing his hand away.

" So its 10 minutes to homeroom and your getting high you must have some problems because your gonna get caught" "Me have problems? Your a jerk" i said picking up my bag and throwing my blunt on the floor and walking away. " Bye then" He shouted as he put a smug smile on his face.

I flipped my middle finger at him and walked of.

#Homeroom

I sat down in my chair and Ray came and sat next to me. I kissed my teeth and turned my whole body away from him. Our Homeroom teacher came in and started to take the register.I had noticed three other new boys chatting to Ray. I knew one from summer camp last year Jacob or Princeton he pref fer to be called. We talked still but he stopped talking to me about a month ago. 

Thees are the new boys Ray, Prod, Roc and Prince they will be joining us now so make them feel at home. Our Homeroom teacher said.

The bell ran and i'd seen Sam walk in looking like she was high as well i laughed to myself and she came over to me and we both started laughing. The head walked in and we put on straight faces.

"Can i please have Sam Locks and Sharn Turnables in my office now.! He said with a Stern ,serious look.

#Head office

"Your grades have been very low lately so i have assigned you to take extra classes so you will be assigned to prom committee" Said Mr.Save

We both laughed at each other and didn't stop for about 5 minutes. " The fuck am i doing prom commitie, thats for loosrs." Chocked sam.

"You will do it, if you refuse you will be expelled." He said not laughing

We both froze. "See you girls after school , you are now dismissed" Growled Mr.Save

We walked out and looked at each other in astonishment. "No way am i getting expelled Sam my dad would kill me" I said nearly in tears.

I mean he would literally kill me.

How did you guys like the second chapter? Comment opinions. Picture on side is Sharn.