Awakening

The halls of the school were warping. The angles looked as if they were caving in. I walked through the desolate North Hallway and entered the cafeteria. Vacant. But why? The light from the room darkened slowly.

I had to get out of  there! And that's what I did. I ran through the cafeteria and when I reached the double doors that lead outside they opened absent the touch of my hands. I couldn't even see their blue color with a bright sunny light. The next thing I could see was the canopy of the X-patio. The sun shined through the leaves brighter than it did before. In front of me stood a figure of a young man.

I looked so hard to designate who it was but I couldn't with their bright aura blinding me. I caught a glimpse of a mouth, and then a smile, and then a kiss.

wake up...

Everything changed. I wasn't outside anymore but in a room. I was facing the ceiling but when I tried to sit up the room fully came into view. I couldn't fully sit up but I saw two figures by a door talking to one another. One was a mildly aged woman with a pink nurse's gown and the other was Stanley Jones.

Did he bring me here? He turned his head towards me, his words still befalling his lips. But how could...

Darkness, again.