Chapter I- Self Introduction

Hey there! This is my first time writing a novel, I'm still a beginner.

 Please read and give comments :) thanks!

I am now a college student. Everything is a change for me, environment, people, rooms and everything around me. I learned how to commute by myself in no time, I learned to walk alone on the stranger lobbies and I think in short, I matured a lot.

It’s my first day of school, everyone so busy, rushing and running; still not finish with their enrolment process. Though some are busy running, some are also busy talking about you, about me, about everyone. Of how you look, about how I look, how we dress up, how we move and do things.

I thought only high school has that kind of things, looks like after all I found one thing that hasn’t changed.  You know what I mean.

Finding your next classroom alone in a cruel place feels like I want to run as far as I could.

Walking around the place, I met my high school classmate who has the same course as mine, and luckily almost the same class schedule except for Psychology.

That’s already a very good thing for me, having someone with you to walk around.

Since teachers are also still very busy about the students’ unfinished and late enrolments, almost all of our subject teachers didn’t meet us. So instead of sitting and waiting for them, we took the opportunity of roaming around and get to know the place which is going to be our second home...

Before starting our self tour, we first went to our most look forwarded place which is the canteen.

We gave orders of what we wanted to eat; Levy, my curly haired high school classmate who always wears skirt sitting in front of me, we were facing each other talking about the girls who kept on looking negatively on us.

I started talking and talking, didn’t realize my voice was getting louder and louder and caught some of the people’s attention. Then someone bumped his back on my back... He immediately said sorry, I didn’t looked back but I said “it’s okay, don’t mind”.

I continued talking and while she was listening to me, she smiled and I got confused thinking how my story got her react like that. I stopped and asked her. “Something on my face?” I asked with curiosity. “Never mind” she said with a smile again. Well, then I continued on my story... I finished mine and time for her to share hers. She opened her bag and scanned for her phone, while waiting for her to begin, I looked around and someone caught my eye. He sure is hot, No I didn’t see his face and front image, I was at his back and he was walking out from the canteen, the guy wearing white, his skin so white too, his neck totally white too, his air whipped hair, his black bag contrast to his white shirt, his back, I can feel it, soft and warm, a prince in disguise. The prince who’s going to save and marry me.

“Lucy! Are you even listening?” Levy asked! Snap! I didn’t realize Levy was talking all along, all I could hear were my heartbeats and my smile almost reaching my ears.

A moment, a moment I can never forget which makes me smile every time I remember it.

“Can you tell me what’s wrong? We’ve been walking around the place, me talking and you smiling. You’ve been acting weird since I told you my story that I’m not even sure if you listened.” Levy asked me again... Her voice feels like she wants to kill me already. I smiled and told her about what I saw... I thought she’s going to be mad, but instead she laughed.

“I knew it! When I saw him, I knew it! I knew it already” she said trying to stop herself from laughing.

I couldn’t figure out what’s funny about it, I stopped walking and I stared at her telling her to tell me why. “I know Lucy, I knew it! When I saw him I was like, this guy will be Lucy’s crush again, and yet I was right. I like him” Levy answered with a laugh again...