Chapter II- Promise

I nodded and smiled. Before I totally go inside the room, he called me again and offers his right hand to me, “I’m Natsu Dragneel by the way” he introduced himself... I smiled and received his hand with my left and shook hands. “I’m Lucy Heartfilia, not Luce” I replied with a laugh.

Then, I went inside the room with a wider smile, a smile that I don’t think I still have to hide. Levy complimented me seeing I’m being different. Me too, I felt strange and different about myself too. I think my heart is already at ease, it’s like I don’t like him anymore but I still do. I mean, I’m already comfortable around him, I say what I want to say, and I do whatever I want to do, I am free around him already. I don’t know if it’s because I don’t like him anymore or I like him more. Our teacher went in and gave short instructions and immediately left. I texted Zeref saying we’re coming.

Arriving on the gym, Zeref called me by phone and there I found them.

I sat next to Zeref and Levy next to me. We were like super close friends already even Levy who hated boys. She’s beginning to be friendly already.

Since Natsu was one of the good looking boys at school, I was talk by a lot of girls at school for being friends and close with him...

I’m going to be a hot topic again, this is insane.

While watching the auditions, a subject classmate of mine who once asked about Natsu passed by. I knew she has a crush on him so I called her and talked to her about random things and then introduced her to Natsu.

Natsu was very nice to her too, he even offered her a seat next to her, but she declined knowing it’d be awkward and everything.

I’m sure, I made that girl happy, and so I’m already happy too...

As the 3 were busy watching the auditions, I think, it’s the best time to have a chance to stare to Natsu again. Perfect face, I couldn’t look away again, why? Why do you have to be so perfect? Why do you have to look this enchanting?!

Natsu looked at me and I looked away as I realized he was, I looked around again, he stood up and asked Zeref to move, he sat beside me and looked at me in the eyes.

“What? What are you doing?” I asked with a mad and annoyed look. “Will you stop it? It’s annoying!” I added. He kept silent and kept on staring at me. Ohmy! If I can’t stop him from doing this, I might melt. His face moved closer to mine and looked me in the eyes so sweet.  Ohmy Gosh! Is he going to court me now? Stop it Luce. You’re being so desperate again.

He continued staring at me smiling, I keep myself from smiling or else, or else this feeling I have been keeping might come out, it feels like I want to move my face closer to his too, be closer and cherish this moment.

My heart racing like cars, his breathe I can even feel it, so sweet and catchy.

Wake up! I shook my head and he continued staring at  me, his eyes and smile that makes me smile too..

“Stop it! It’s not funny” I said, biting my tongue as hard as I could to stop myself from making a single smile. He still continued staring and smiling.

“You were staring at me earlier, so it’s my turn to return what you did” he replied moving his face closer and closer. “Stop it! Stop it! Just stop” I said while closing my eyes.

He smiled and pinched me on my cheek, I asked him about the things he asked me during the psychology class and I found at that she grew up in Japan and does not know how to speak English very well...

Zeref interrupting us, “Natsu. Say I am stupid” Zeref said.

“I am stupid” Natsu repeated. Yes he is really stupid for following people, he’s really stupid. As Zeref continues of having fun with him, I felt worried and mad. I mean, it’s not good to make fun of exchange students; they are visitors and must be treated well and comforted. I made Zeref stop and so Natsu looked at me again...