Chapter XI- Logged Out

The black thing that I saw earlier and the tenseness of body that I experienced earlier came again, it must be like a kind of travelling from the other world to here. Opening my eyes and I could see the ceiling. I took the nerve gear off my head and stood up. That was amazing, so cool. Kirito!

Wake up, it’s already 10. 10PM to be complete, I forgot about Levy’s painting, the boys’ games and Natsu, Gray and Zeref’s performances. I checked on my phone and saw 35 missed calls and hundred messages from them. I’m dead.

I hurriedly gone to school, but I heard their performances were already done. I saw Levy with the boys so I called them, Levy didn’t talk to me and others too. I kept on saying sorry, apologizing.

“Where were you anyway? What happened to you? If you woke up late why didn’t you text us? Or even just informed Natsu who has been waiting. You were gone the whole day, what did you do?” Loke asked with his forehead curled, I could tell he is eager to heat my answer, no not just him but all of them.

 I was thinking if I’d say the truth, I’m sure they’d be mad at me for forgetting them because of a video game.

“I’m sorry, something came up at home. My Mom.... my mom was sick; I got so busy taking care of her that’s why I haven’t messaged you guys. I’m sorry” I lied. The boys were a bit considerate, thank God. Levy forgave me too, but she’s still sad about it. Getting back together, Speaking of Natsu, I noticed I didn’t see him.

“Where’s Natsu?” I asked them, Levy looked at Zeref and the boys made exchange of glares with each other; “I don’t want to say this Luce, but Natsu didn’t join the performance earlier. I don’t know why. Last time I saw him was before Levy’s voting, he was waiting at the entrance of the gate. I asked him if he needs company while waiting for you but he said no, so I just went ahead” Zeref answered.

Poor Natsu, so he was waiting all along. This is mean, this is going to be a problem but why do I feel excited going home already? Shouldn’t I be looking for Natsu and explain to him. I felt sad thinking Natsu didn’t join the performance, like why? Could it possibly be because of me? I rushed to his dorm which is just a few blocks away, running as fast as I could. Kirito, after I deal with Natsu I’m going to meet you. Wait, did I just talk about Kirito? What’s wrong with me? I’m just confused. I am just confused because Kirito reminds me of Natsu...

Arriving at Natsu’s dorm room, knocking thrice as loud as I could. No one answered, could it be that he’s inside and not listening to me?

I leaned my head on his door feeling sad and sorry. “I’m sorry Natsu, something came up at home. My Mom got sick. I’m so sorry. I really am.” Thinking he would open the door if he heard me, “Natsu. I’m sorry! Can you open the door for me? I have stomach ache” I lied again. Hopefully he’d open the door, then suddenly opened the door, mentioning that I was leaning on the door, my body fell straight unto him. His face suddenly before mine, so close. The moment stopped his hands on my waist, my arms around his neck and our faces 1 inch close, both staring unto each other’s eyes. He moved his face nearer to mine again, I felt like ohmy Gosh, this is another kiss on the lips, should I pout my lips now? Is it the time? But I remembered what he did last night about pranking of kissing me again. I looked away and stopped the romantic moment. I stood up straight, clearing my throat.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know. How’s your mom?” he said. I was surprised, so he heard what I said on the door, I’m really good in acting.

“She’s fine. I took care of her already, guess it’s already my time to take care of my boyfriend too.” I said as I place my two hands on his cheeks. I’m sorry Kirito. This is the only way to resolve this faster without fighting. Wait? Did I just say Kirito? What the hell is happening to me? As Natsu pulled me inside his bedroom, holding me tight on my waist.

“Wait, about last night. You kept on playing on me, it’s my turn to make fun of you tonight” I said with an evil laugh.

“Okay! So what do we do?” he asked. I kept thinking of something to do with him that will totally irritate him. I asked him to sit on the bed; I sat beside him and asked him to turn his back to me. I was like; I want to hug his back but is it okay? Do I not sound desperate here?

“Hey! What are going to do?” he asked again.

“Just wait. Whatever happens don’t ever turn around okay? Don’t move” I ordered as I can’t wait to lean my face on his back. Oh my here it is. As I slowly move to lean my body forward to his back, he suddenly turns around.

“What are you doing?” he asked again. I told him not to move, stupid. I asked him to turn around again and finally he did. Without further dos, I moved closer to him and leaned my cheeks on his back. Woah! Natsu’s back feels so warm; I could even sleep like this with him and his smell, so sweet and romantic. He slowly turns his head on the side and reached for my hand. He pulled my hand and made me hug him. With our hands together in front of him, I guess this is the best place to stay with forever. Being around Natsu’s care. He’s the best! I feel completely warm around Natsu. His back so soft and warm. I love you Natsu Dragneel.

“How long do you want to stay like this princess?” he asked.

“How about forever?” I answered with a smile. He turned around and faced me. He wrapped his arm around me and lied down on the bed together. My head on his chest, I could hear his heartbeats, so fast and strong. His heart must be screaming for my name, Lucy! Lucy! Lucy! Isn’t this funny? Smiling by myself; hearing his heartbeats like a wonderful song combined with the beating of his heart, a song for me. His body so warm, his hands holding mine. I wish to stay like this forever, forever.

“Why didn’t you join the performance earlier?” I asked.

“It’s because you weren’t there. What’s the reason for doing my best if your absence exists?” he stated. I smiled again, why is he so sweet.

It’s already 11, cut off time for visitors; Natsu has to send me home again. Walking together in the dark streets on the way home, making one step together, laughing together and have the sweetest moments we could ever imagine.

“Here, ride on my back! I missed doing this” he offered. Without hesitating, I braced up myself and rode on his back; I could imagine us walking on the wonderful streets of Japan on the Hanami day.

“You’re heavy today” he complimented.

“Yes, you are mean today” I responded.

“Yes, and you are my life staring today” he answered. I smiled like, oh my gosh! This is it.

With the silent night, we could only here crickets and our voices, I suddenly laughed. I don’t know, I feel like yes he’s mine. Kirito is mine, Kirito again?

I kept laughing without a reason, he was so clueless.

“Stop laughing like a child there, you’re already a princess. You already even have a prince. You better be thankful, you’re the only girl in my whole life that I gave a ride.” He teased. First and only girl? Am I this special to him? On the way home, almost arriving on the corner of our street where he use to send me off alone, a mysterious dog met our way. It was barking as loud as it could. I asked Natsu to put me down and so I jumped off from his back and started pulling off my sword (which I don’t really have), doing crazy actions like an insane karate kid with sound effects saying HAYA-HAYA...

He was silent and was staring at me like I’ve done something, the dog ran away and it was awkward and embarrassing as it is. What did I just do acting like weird gamer here; I’m not in the video game.

“uhm! Luce? Have you eaten dinner?” he asked without thinking about it.

I smiled and kissed him on his cheeks. “Oh well! Good night my prince, I love you” I bid and ran home.