Chapter IX- Paradise

As I opened my eyes, a very beautiful scenery was placed before my eyes.

Wow! Wow was all I could say, where is this place? As I noticed, my hand was on my head looking like I’m trying to pull something off from my head. What am I trying to take off? Right! I was trying to pull off the nerve gear on my head in the real world.  This is amazing.

I looked into my hands and my complexion became whiter, my blue mini skirt and white upper turned into a white dress with the touch of red; my brown boots turned into a white one, my blonde hair turned into brown and my one sided half up do hairstyle is now braided. Am I in heaven? Is this me dead?

I roamed around the place; it wasn’t just the beautiful scenery of the mountains that I saw. When I walked around the place, I saw people like me.

Avatars like me. The people were very entertaining, I also went to the market place and they look exactly like the market in the game that Levy and I played last week, right! This is me, I am the character, and I myself am the one.

The game started an adventure just like the game. I know where to get the secret weapons here, the secret skills we could gain and how to gain more EXP and level up since I’ve been playing this game with Levy too...

I went to the house first where all players gather for information, decided if you go with partnerships, teams or be a solo player. Solo players have more chances of levelling up first since the EXP is only yours and not shared with anyone if you slay an opponent. I decided to go solo.

Everyone in the house was so kind and sweet; unlike to a one mysterious person wearing a dark cloak, I could sense this person’s a scary one.

I tried to avoid that cloak person to avoid myself for giving a reason of not coming back here, he seems strong and looked like he has already been playing this game for a long time, and that person is my challenge. I have to make sure I will have a higher level that that person.

The game started and everyone went rising to find opponents and slay to earn more EXP, I was just watching some players losing, some players winning and players running away from the opponent. Then I saw a little girl about to be attacked by an extremely strong boar, I ran directly to her in no hesitation, I pushed her away from the way and used my sword to fight the boar, I also took out an extra skill which will cause more damage to the opponent, thinking I could kill it in no duration but it was hard fighting the boar, it took me long to kill it until I totally did slay it.

I feel so proud to be able to kill the boar myself; I never thought it would that a bit hard, it’s harder when it’s you yourself is doing the job than using the controller. The little kid thanked me and I totally felt so high already and now I just levelled up now in level two. I walked through the place following the maps on the side of my menu. It’s funny because you get to choose your home page by just pressing on the air in front of you just like an iPada, tapping on with your choice. Oh and I just noticed, you also get to check your remaining life, it’s like a green bar meter on the upper left of the screen indicates your life span, if opponents attack you and you’ll get hit your life span will decrease, if it turns to red that means you’re almost out of life. I also found my EXP meter, a pink meter bar in bottom centre part of the screen showing the amount of EXP you gained and the level you are now..

Looking at the map for next track, I wonder what the cloaked person’s level now is. I walked alone and there an opponent arrived, this is big and has 2 sets of life. Stronger opponent, larger EXP this is great. Fighting the wild tiger, I thought is easy, just like the boar it was hard, no not like the boar because this is 4 times harder than earlier. My life is decreasing, he keeps on attacking and this is a strong one. My life ran low, until it turned red, alert just keep on alarming giving me the warning that my game is almost over, but when the tiger is about to give his last attack, before he could ever make a step nearer to me, a guy arrived and took his sword out in a slow motion and killed the tiger in no time. Who’s this guy?