Chapter IV- Best Birthday

I stay calmed and tried to count the steps the man makes, what could he have done to Levy, I’m sure the suspicious man and this man carrying me is one. I decided to wait until we arrive I’m sure I’ll meet Levy there...

After being calm and still for minutes the man stopped... He place me on a chair, he untied my hands and slowly peeled off the masking tape on my mouth, I could feel someone breathing, I could feel his face near mine, his breathe and smell, I could feel them...

“Do you mind if I kiss you?” A question asked by the person whom I can feel his breath. I smiled and answered “I won’t. If you love me”. I waited for the person’s lips; I knew it won’t touch mine. I think I already have a clue who this man is. His voice so familiar and so appealing to me.

I started laughing and blushing, I’m mad but I don’t know why I feel like smiling... The man untied the blind fold.

What is this? A blurry vision, where am I? I rubbed my eyes to clear my sight; I looked around, it’s dark, and no one is around me...

Then I can slowly tell that I am in the gym, then I looked back and there I saw Levy, singing a happy birthday song to me, bringing one tiny cup cake with a candle on top of it. He hugged me and greeted me a happy birthday, I hugged her tight and whispered thank you...

Then, she left and turned on the music, a large flash light was focused on the edge and there Zeref came out and brought another cup cake, he placed it on the table and started dancing with me, then left and Jellal followed, then Loke, then Gray and lastly Natsu...

I shared the most emotional moment with Natsu, he held me on my waist and held my hands tighter than anyone...

“Do you mind if I kiss you?” he asked. I knew it, it was him earlier. I smiled and gave him the same answer I gave earlier.

He moved his face near to my ear and whispered, “I think I do. But I guess I couldn’t kiss you If I don’t own you, right?” . I smiled again and then he totally asked me if it’s okay with me if we give it a try...

Oh shit! Isn’t this what I’m waiting for, I nodded and dropped a tear. Then Loke broke the moment telling me it’s time for me to blow my candles. Urrghh! Screw you Loke!

After eating and everything, I asked Natsu to just keep it as a secret for now. My friends know how much I have been head over heels with him, I don’t want them to think that I am an easy to get kind of person...

I noticed Gray’s change of moods. I went to him; sat beside him and had a private heart to heart chat with him, as I look into his sincere eyes, I couldn’t help but smile in happiness thinking a guy who’d prepare something for someone like me seems just so unbelievable...

He placed his palm on my cheek; I touched his hand and felt the warmth of his hold. “Thankyou” I whispered.

Natsu arrived and I started smiling again, the ear smile where my smile is from ear to ear. I wish Gray would leave so I can have some sweet moments with Natsu...

Like, wait! Am I really in a relationship with this guy? With this person who I just wish to know the name? Is this real? I don’t know what to say to him, I’m feeling nervous and shaky. Am I even fine?

Gray left and Natsu sat beside me, I started hiding my face with my hair; I just couldn’t stop from smiling. Awkward isn’t the best word to describe what is happening. I’m waiting for him to talk first since I don’t even know what to say.

I’m like, Ohmy Gosh! What is he going to say? I don’t know. I want him to talk about the courtship but I’m scared and nervous, I’m not sure. Can’t we just end this night as friends? I think I still have to how to say Yes...