Playboy

Chanyeol's POV

I walked into the building ready for my new job. I am going to be a photographer for an adult magazine called "Playboy". Today was my first day and I was a little nervous. I walk up to the secretary and ask her where I should go and she directs me. I meet my boss and he tells me I will have the model "Byun Baekhyun"

great it's a guy.........what if I get hard......oh no

I walk into the room they tell me to go in. I start setting up my camera as I wait. I was almost finished until the opening door scared me. A smaller boy walked in and I was guessing he was the model since everyone was crowding him. He gives me a smile and I smile back.

God, he was beautiful in every way.

They started to do his makeup while I waited. I played on my phone till they were done. I thought he was only going to pose in the lingerie but, he began to take it off. I gulped praying I wouldn't get turned on.

"uh-just look straight at the camera and pose the way you feel most comfortable in" I say shakily trying to not look at his perfect naked body.

"okay" he says simply

after a while he began touching himself and I was shocked. I just kept taking picture and trying not to get hard but, I could feel myself growing.

Finally the photo shoot was over and all his makeup team left. I was showing him the picture and he choose his favorites. I was trying to explain how I would edit them but, I was cut off with his lips pressing against mine. He pulled away and I blushed a deep red. He got on top of me and pushed me down to the floor. He began grinding himself on me.
What the fuck is going on
I could feel him getting harder by the second. I was trying to hold in my moans while he was moaning loudly. I still had no idea how this happened, but I wasn't going to do anything to stop it. He started taking off my shirt and my pants. He was rubbing my member through my boxers. I started biting his neck leaving obvious marks on him. He got up and got a condom from his bag, he came back and took off the clothes he was wearing. He put the condom slowly on my member while giving me the most seductive look I've gotten. He pushed himself onto me. I could feel his tight entrance and his heavy breathing on my neck. He started Moving himself up and down. He was moaning loudly and flung his head back in pleasure. He grabbed my shoulders to give himself support as he slammed onto me. He was bouncing and the way he looked as his mouth was slightly open letting out desperate moans, the way his hair bounced with every thrust, and the way he his perfect fingers held onto my shoulders.......I felt as if I could come then and there. I started moaning getting more comfortable. After a while him and I wear screaming of pure pleasure.

I felt myself getting near and I knew he was too. I could tell by the way his moans were occurring more often and getting more desperate by the second. He finally came, shooting all of my stomach. I came shortly after screaming as hard as I could. He was laying on top of me breathing heavily.

"it was nice doing work with you, my name is Baekhyun and yours is?" he said casually

I was in pure shock. I knew I would look forward to working now.