Breathless

I decided this chapter and the next will be my personal kinks *wiggles eyebrows* okay okay gotta luhan enjoy the story you fuckers.
( btw it's not the princess or the daddy shit lmao it's the *cough* *cough* breath play *cough* *cough*
________________________________________________________

I laid on the bed, breathing heavily, and moving my hands around trying to free them from the ropes to touch myself. I whimpered as I struggled to move my hands. I let out a defeated sigh once I realized I couldn't touch myself. All my pleasure would be controlled by Chanyeol and for some reason that got me harder by the second.

Just then I see the door open and here comes Chanyeol. He walks in with his famous smirk.

"How you doing princess" he cooed as he got closer to me.
He slowly got on top of me kissing my neck and working his way back down kissing every inch of my body.
Every time he left a kiss it would make my body shudder in delight.

"Chanyeol I need you now" I said softly as he kissed me, but as soon as those words left my mouth he stopped and looked at me with wide eyes.
"Call me Chanyeol again and you won't get anything" he growled in my ear.
I let out a whimper wanting for him to touch me so bad, but knowing if I said something daddy would be mad.

"Daddy please" I said trying to get a hold of all my emotions.
He smirked and shook his head.

" it's not that easy princess, you broke a rule now you deserve a punishment" he said whispering it on my neck

I shivered knowing what my punishment was. I love and hate every second of this punishment. I love the way he leaves me breathless and the way he breaths all over me, but barley touching me and giving me the pleasure I need.
Chanyeol begins to kiss and suck in my neck and blow warm air on it. He keeps doing the all over, but now barely even kissing me.

Lips barely making contact with my skin. I really wanted to say something, but I knew if I did I would get another punishment. So I just kept quiet and enjoyed the small amount of skin contact.

I let out a small whimper when he got to my most sensitive area. He kissed my hips and left love bites all over them then kept getting closer and closer to where I needed him, but he wouldn't actually touch it. I let out another whimper that came out more like a whine.

"Keep whining and there will be absolute nothing princess" he whispered while slowly kissing my thighs.

I let out heavy breath wanting this to be over yet enjoying every second of it. Every second felt like an hour. Even though it felt like pure torture, I never wanted it to stop.

Chanyeol kept doing this for about ten more minutes until he came back up and pecked me on the lips.

"See this is how you should always act, quiet and needy for daddy" he said on my lips

He grabbed my dick and flicked his wrist making a wave of pleasure go through my body. I let out short and shaky breaths every time time he moved his wrist.

"Ready for me baby" he said in my neck

I just nodded my head frantically ready for him to take me to paradise. He went to the drawer and and got he baby blue tube filled with lube. He squirted the lube onto his fingers. He put in one finger then the second and the third making me whimper for more.

"Daddy now" I moaned

He put some lube on his dick and gave it a few pumps before lining himself up in my entrance. He slammed into me without warning making me arch my back and let out a raspy moan.

"Oh fuck princess you're so tight" he moaned in my ear.
I kept letting moans and whimpers out of my mouth not able to control them any longer.
Chanyeol kept thrusting into me harder and deeper every thrust.

"Ahh Daddy harder" I moaned while scratching his back.

"I'm close Baekki" he moaned

"Me too" I said shakily

He keep thrusting harder without missing a single best until I came all over my chest and stomach.
Chanyeol kept thrusting until he came deep inside me groaning and grunting.

He pulled out and cleaned us up. He then placed a soft kiss on my nose and whispered.

"Tomorrow I'm going to leave your breathless" he said.

He smiled, an innocent smile. Then patted his pillow and went to sleep with a smile.
I sighed happily knowing I couldn't ask for a better life.
I was his princess and he was my prince...

___________________________

Wow I look who updated and shit. Also I got news. DRUM ROLL PLEASE *taps fingers on Table* IM WRITING A BOOK. So pretty much it is going to be a full on book. I'm still writing it and I'm not gonna post it until I have it half way done so I can update on a schedule and follow it because then it would take ages for me to update. So yeah that's it loves. Byee!
Don't believe anything i say I'm an unmotivated potato - future me 
-
Michelle LGBT.QUINN