Freaky

Baekhyun bit his lip as he looked at the cream cheese. He blushed as he realized how tight his pants were getting by just looking at the white creamy block. He took a good whiff of the cream and let of a moan.

"oh god yes, I want it up my ass" baekhyun yelled

"Oh what was that baby" Chanyolk said from the doorway

"I want this cream cheese up my ass" Baekhyun moaned grinding himself on the counter

"Anything else?" Chanyolk said to me

"Chocolate pudding" I let out, my voice strained.

"Oh fuck yeah" Chanyolk moaned back

He went to the fridge and got three packets of chocolate pudding. He placed them on the counter and opened them. He pulled down my pants and bent me over. He grabbed the block of cream cheese and just smeared it on my ass. I let out moans.

"Oh yes smear that gooey goodness on me my beautiful egg yolk" I screamed

He grabbed the pudding and poured some in my mouth and the rest he splattered on my back and booty. He massaged my buttcheeks with the chocolate pudding. He grabbed the other one and ate if all in one gulp. And just like that I nutted.

"Thank you Chanyolk now it's my turn" I pant heavily

I go to the cabinets and take out the Salsa Valentina and the Tapatio.

"You read to get spicy bebe" I say seductively

"You know it" Eggyolk moans

"Here we go" I say

Hours later were both on the floor covered in hot sauces and chocolate pudding, 10/10 GR8 sex.

___________________________________________

I hope y'all enjoyed ( if you actually enjoyed you a freak ;) and woah buddy ) obviously this was a jokes don't take it seriously . Happy April Fools days babes. Okay I'm leaving now I gotta cleanse mg soul. And yes I do realize the P.O.V went from third person to first person. I got distracted, but decided to leave it because why not it's already a fucked up smut lmaoo okay I'm done.
Love you all
Adios
-
Michi YYIXXINGG