Be Mine?

Baekhyun's POV
________________________________

I was walking down the school hallway and I could feel his eye burning a hole into me. I turn around and see that it's the same guy who has been doing this for the past few weeks, Park Chanyeol.

I try to ignore him but it was staring to get in my nerves, today was Valentine's Day and I didn't want to stress out. I just wanted to spend time with the people I loved. I walk over to him ready tell him what's on my mind. I Walk up to him and now we are face to face.

"yes love" he says smirking

"don't call me that we're not dating! also why do you keep staring at me as if you wanna eat me" I huff turning red because of the loss of breath

"becuase I do wanna eat you" he said while smirking amusingly at me

I turned red again, but this time because I was embarrassed  and flustered at what he just said to me.

"What?" I said confused still a light shade a pink .

He smirked looking at me amusingly.

"Meet me at the school gates at the end of school" he said then he just walked away

What the hell is going on

End of the school day

I go to my locker and take all my books out I then sigh when I remember who I have to meet.
I mean I can just leave him there waiting. Yeah, I should do that. Wait! But what if he gets mad. Damn it here goes nothing.

I walk to the gates of the school where Chanyeol told me to wait for him. He was already there standing there on his phone.

When he saw me walking towards him his face lit up, but it quickly changed to his famous smirk.

"So, you actually came" he said surprised

"Yeah, so why did I have to come here?" I say still very confused

"Come" he said while leading me to his car

"Why?" I said following him

"Because it's Valentine's Day" he smirked as he opens the door for me

"Okayyyy, and what does that have to deal with me" I said confused

"You'll see baby" he said while getting to his drivers seat.

I blushed at the sudden nickname. He buckled his seatbelt than flashed me a smile. I smile back looking at my feet because suddenly I got nervous. He kept driving until he stopped and parked at a pretty big house.

He got out and opened my door. I was confused by his actions because he was known as a total jerk yet everyone wanted to get in his pants. No one actually slept with him yet but everyone was dying to.

I got out and kept following him to the unknown house that I'm guessing is his. He unlocked the door and let me in.

"We're home alone my parents are out for a couple of weeks" he said smirking

"Uhh- okay, so why am I here?" I question again.

"Oh right, because your ass is mine tonight" he said casually then walked into the kitchen getting some water.

"Wh-What?" I manage to stutter out

"You're mine tonight" he repeated again.